New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just re-reading TOS again - can someone please tell me in plain English what this mean? Thanks.

Users are included as ul Affiliate Programme participants through the storage of data by means of cookies which are transmitted to the potential User when he or she accesses ul links and which are stored by means of browser software. In this way, a User is included as an ul Affiliate Programme participant.
it simply means all those who upload and share content using ul as a platform for potential users will be counted as a ul affiliate. Maybe they have translated it from german to english in word to word manner.

guys,how about sales ?? u getting sales???

I am fully disappointed.....no sales/rebilss...its abt a month gone.... my ulto balance is 18euro,waiting for 2 more, nd I ll quite using it

yes, about 60 euro this month but there is 3x 3 months initial order so for 8 days of may there isn't too much
u not getting sales due to decreasing ways of payment for premium accounts...

We need to solve our issues with the payment providers to payout faster.

Thanks for reply

But for Bank what is to fix there you need only add the new bank acc from cyando to ul.to or anything like that.

Why you make it not before like 14 Days maximum for Bank Transfer pls explain.

I know that this is not difficult and this change need max:3 Days.

Can you give any Date or anything like that?!

Becouse 30 Days is to much @ Sinem @ Till before it was 14 days,i wonder now why this is not comming back after so long time now.

The changes was 3 Months before now we have may 2012 and the changes started in Feb 2012 so its now 3 Months and this is still not fixed.

Best Greetz

anybody have more then one account on ul.to?

Due to the fact, that you can create several Accounts with same E-Mail-Address it seems to be allowed.

Also in German-Forum people have 2-3 Accounts and never was banned (by the old owner surely)

Regards

Just to confirm it. Yes it is allowed.

Thanks for reply

But for Bank what is to fix there you need only add the new bank acc from cyando to ul.to or anything like that.

Why you make it not before like 14 Days maximum for Bank Transfer pls explain.

I know that this is not difficult and this change need max:3 Days.

Can you give any Date or anything like that?!

Becouse 30 Days is to much @ Sinem @ Till before it was 14 days,i wonder now why this is not comming back after so long time now.

The changes was 3 Months before now we have may 2012 and the changes started in Feb 2012 so its now 3 Months and this is still not fixed.

Best Greetz

The owner changed in Apr. Currently the payments are done manually, which is heavy work. But like we said, we're working on that and try to provide asap a shorter interval.

at least update us more often please, for example on what date you are working on atm or anything, that way all questions for payments will be less and we'll stop wondering.
tks

I already waiting 2 period to request my money. First I request to withdraw the funds to my paypal, failed after waiting over 40 days. Then change to alertpay, and I think tomorrow is the 40th days. I will cancel it and change to webmoney if you can't pay via alertpay as soon as possible.

Please cancel it if you can't pay via AP:

ID: 1792567Alias: dulcenk
eMail: sweetea.corp {at}gmail.com

Thanks for release AP payment request. Just requested my payment to webmoney (WME)

it simply means all those who upload and share content using ul as a platform for potential users will be counted as a ul affiliate. Maybe they have translated it from german to english in word to word manner.

Thanks. So just to be clear, it doesn't matter if the link is coded or not, yes? =)

@ having multiple accounts

Just to confirm it. Yes it is allowed.

why people have multiple accounts?
can happened that one of two accounts will be banned and other one stay? (due to shared content)

Till - both account should be register for THE SAME email adress?

users - know anything about why someone's account was banned on ul.to? any own experiences or knowledge from other forums?

"why people have multiple accounts?"

The only reason I can think of is having more daily traffic quota.
You can spend your 10,000 point on 2 or 3 accounts and have 2 or 3 times 50GB daily quota.
Although 50GB is much more than 10GB daily that was until a month ago, so it should be enough for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back