New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys keep cancelling AlertPay requests and waiting for 40 days more ? I got reply from UL.to yesterday that they'll pay very soon

Dear Customer,

your payout will be done in the next days.

Yours Sincerely,

Daniel Miller

uploaded // Cyando AG - Customer Care
Customer Care

uploaded.to

powered by
Cyando AG
Wilenstrasse 17
8832 Wollerau
Switzerland
uploaded.to/news

How do you think about that ?

I already waiting 2 period to request my money. First I request to withdraw the funds to my paypal, failed after waiting over 40 days. Then change to alertpay, and I think tomorrow is the 40th days. I will cancel it and change to webmoney if you can't pay via alertpay as soon as possible.

Please cancel it if you can't pay via AP:

ID: 1792567
Alias: dulcenk
eMail: sweetea.corp {at}gmail.com

Due to the fact, that you can create several Accounts with same E-Mail-Address it seems to be allowed.

Also in German-Forum people have 2-3 Accounts and never was banned (by the old owner surely)

Regards

Due to the fact, that you can create several Accounts with same E-Mail-Address it seems to be allowed.

Also in German-Forum people have 2-3 Accounts and never was banned (by the old owner surely)

Regards

thx! also i'll wait for official answer but support is out like i see...

I was just re-reading TOS again - can someone please tell me in plain English what this mean? Thanks.

Users are included as ul Affiliate Programme participants through the storage of data by means of cookies which are transmitted to the potential User when he or she accesses ul links and which are stored by means of browser software. In this way, a User is included as an ul Affiliate Programme participant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back