New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't deserve a dime you've made on this site, or any other filehost that you have ever uploaded files to or made money out of.

When you talk about deserving money, make sure you did not derive that money stealing content that other people own and spent money to make.

You deserve money you earn ONLY if you're not violating copyrights with your uploaded files. Which, as I'm sure everyone is aware of, you don't. So next time you talk about what you deserve and what you don't, keep in mind that Uploaded.to has every goddamn right to delete all your files, close your account, and kick you out of their system should they wish to do so because their TOS, which you agreed to while signing up, expressly forbids uploading and sharing copyrighted material and gives them every right to terminate you without any compensation whatsoever!

As for people saying that uploading copyrighted content is a real job as long as it feeds their family? Grow the fuck up. A real job does not involve cheating people and stealing what rightfully belongs to them. Just because you use your computer 24/7 to click buttons all the while stealing content does not mean this is a job. You cannot put it on your curriculum vitae, you cannot make it count towards your work experience when you apply for a real job, and a real life employer does not know or give a shit about what an uploader is or what it involves.

When a file host was born, come to business, they know that they can't live without involving with "the stuff as you says".If someone created something well, why they release it for free instead of selling it.And if something was released for free, that means it's not worth having so people don't need to have it.We ask for what we invest when we work for UL.We have to invest time, money (buying vps/server.... which paid monthly).UL get the money from sale and they keep money and don't pay for affiliate or take a lot of times.It's unfair.Let's have a look on the circumstance between us and UL.We are UL's affliate.We make sale for them and they got money.They have to pay us as they promise.That's all

to talk or not to talk - its not changing anything. Ul.to have affilate program and we work with that program. Nobody here is complaining for deleted files or banned accounts, its about the money we made with the affilate program. What you do is your bussiness and what i do is mine. You cant change my opinion of something and im not trying to change yours , so enough with that.
Its not a secret what are the 99% of the files in ALL filehostings, there will not be filehosts without illegal files and we all know that. So, yes we are asking when we will get our money, i dont see anything bad in that. And if you are not making money that way you can keep your moral lesson for yourself, nobody here need it. And im already old enough to make my own decisions

to talk or not to talk - its not changing anything. Ul.to have affilate program and we work with that program. Nobody here is complaining for deleted files or banned accounts, its about the money we made with the affilate program. What you do is your bussiness and what i do is mine. You cant change my opinion of something and im not trying to change yours , so enough with that.
Its not a secret what are the 99% of the files in ALL filehostings, there will not be filehosts without illegal files and we all know that. So, yes we are asking when we will get our money, i dont see anything bad in that. And if you are not making money that way you can keep your moral lesson for yourself, nobody here need it. And im already old enough to make my own decisions
Oh god, somebody said the truth FINALLY.
You are absolutely right.How can I earn legal money with filehosts, by sharing my family pictures ? Of course not.Filehosting = Illegal sharing, that is it.I mean, why would I buy a premium account from them if there weren't files in their server for downloading illegally ?
Guys, grow the fuck up, please.

Last edited:
Its not a secret what are the 99% of the files in ALL filehostings, there will not be filehosts without illegal files and we all know that. So, yes we are asking when we will get our money, i dont see anything bad in that.

YES, 100 points, strike! There is not one point what is bad. UL has paid ever in past and I´m sure that will be not change now.

But @lifetalk has it explain exactly, we create this money for sure with the pictures from our holidays, or? Do you really believe this is a real job? Wake up, my friend....

yes this is a real job for me, i have 15 sales today its just ul.to dont want them. not my problem
and yes, it is a real job if i make more than my father.

yes, i understand it very well and may be when i get a "real" job i will share it but atm this is my side. We are not all lucky to be at some nice place, and some of us have no other option but to survive one way or another. Its not like im killing people or something. All i did is ask when is the next sheduled bank transfer. I dont care about dmca files, if they have complains, they delete - thats it.
I dont want to arque with anyone, but aqusing someone for paying the bills or for school with money from uploading just felt wrong. Thats why i wrote , everyone provides for his children as he can at this moment, they dont eat from time to time, they cant wait for us to find a real job.
Thats all and im not going to write about this anymore, im glad you understand and be sure i understand you as well.
Btw, ul.to should respect the uploaders a little bit more, after all they are making sales thanks to those uploaders even if we "cry like a babies"

Last edited:
UL.TO : Can you promise with us that All payment will be make within 30 woking days?(it mean 6 week)

We need 1 promise and nobody ask you about payment and money.

please! please!

40 day, lol :)). Their TOS changed very fast =))

OMG they are every day changing theyr plan :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I Think that I`ll leave them

After 40 Days They Would Write 120 Days And Then You Would Be Expecting payment After 120 Days Then They Would Change To 1 Year.
:facepalm::facepalm:

:)):)):))

Uploaded.to they are baby girl:d

where have our terms changed?

UL.TO TOS said:
ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

nothing changed, but it's nice to see how someone say anything and everybody believe it without taking a look into the ToS by himself...

I wonder how many people here read the ToS even once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back