New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing why i'm with ul.to is wire transfer - nothing more.
with being with ul.to we have no respect to ourself!
Today i see that my rebills went down extremely.... normal 4-5 rebills per day was normal - now - 1-2 MAX what a coincidence.

When there is only PPS plan site owner always earn money so why doing such things :/

i will go to ryushare - earning can be made to 50-70 euro daily after ~10 days but only payout method is PayPal... they really likes my country tax agency so every payout was cutted by crazy tax :/ fuc.....................!

PAYMENT WALL is unavaible!!!! another method for purchasing premiums is closed!!!

turkey-forbids-8216forbidden8217-from-internet-domain-names-2011-04-28_l.jpg

Well... you´re all pretty anoying with this "questions"...

mimimi where is "my" money wäää

mimimi UL Scam wäää

mimimi waiting since 30 Days wäää

mimimi No sales since Update (It´s workin fine btw) wäää

-

UL is working well and if you dont annoy them, you get an answer!

i dont think sales work fine, still getting points only without money and i thought they removed 48 hours premiums. I still have some sales/rebills and i dont acuse them for scam (yet) but they really need to fix things - FAST !!!

And btw ppl can "cry" all they want. For me personaly ppl like you are way more annoying with all this "dont cry like a babies" posts. Who are you (and others like you) to tell us what to write ?
What do you mean with this "if you dont annoy them, you get an answer"
its supposed to be partnership not a kindergarden where we get punished for asking questions, or im wrong?

And once again - when is the next bank transfer payment?

Last edited:
How people can generate sales if users can pay for premium accounts only using this:

People use resellers where they can normally pay by WME, PP AP .... and uploader won't get % from it

Well... you´re all pretty anoying with this "questions"...

mimimi where is "my" money wäää

mimimi UL Scam wäää

mimimi waiting since 30 Days wäää

mimimi No sales since Update (It´s workin fine btw) wäää

-

UL is working well and if you dont annoy them, you get an answer!

You will not get complaints if you do it well!

yeah!

Today i stopped all activities with ul.to - i wait some time and look what they do with payment methods because now it's disaster - who buy premium? like i see almost nobody.
Today i have 0/0 normal about 60 euro daily so? there's a little problem but not on my side

@wantedp: Thats because Paymentwall is disabled but we have to wait.

remember how long we're waiting? for PayPal for old PPD table now for Payment wall.
When other filehosts growing, they.... nvm :facepalm:

i get from them money a week ago, really much, so they pay and are reliable in paying

edit:
How to decrease uploaders income? SIMPLY! based on today promotion on ul.to
1 set a free 48h premium account
2 register and give-away how many that you can

Efect? you have many users who will extend directly premium for longer time :)

who gets money? only ul.to :) thx for today promotion :) it's sarcasm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back