New! Oceanus.ch - Encrypted Swiss Filehost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your system is failed, i can't use the ftp cause i'don't have password and the ftp login don't works.
the interface is failed too... so?

Announcement: Oceanus Shutdown until September

Oceanus is shutting down.
Temporarily.

Hi Folks -

We were getting ready to launch our affiliate programme and a few other features you may already have seen in screenshots - when we discovered a couple major issues in our back-end. As this will take a long time to diagnose and fix, we have no choice but to close down Oceanus beta for now.

We are taking all of your input into account. We will be re-launching a new Oceanus beta in september, with a full launch scheduled for January 2014.

That might seem like a long way off, but it will pass like a breeze.
Bookmark this thread, or our website and check back later.

For any issues current uploaders might be facing, I will still be around. You can PM me or send me an email or catch me on skype.

All the best,
Tom

Close this garbage, no just flat out remove this. They won't be around till Sept. so this thread was just created to advertise the business.

Oceanus is shutting down.
Temporarily.

Hi Folks -

We were getting ready to launch our affiliate programme and a few other features you may already have seen in screenshots - when we discovered a couple major issues in our back-end. As this will take a long time to diagnose and fix, we have no choice but to close down Oceanus beta for now.

We are taking all of your input into account. We will be re-launching a new Oceanus beta in september, with a full launch scheduled for January 2014.

That might seem like a long way off, but it will pass like a breeze.
Bookmark this thread, or our website and check back later.

For any issues current uploaders might be facing, I will still be around. You can PM me or send me an email or catch me on skype.

All the best,
Tom
Better do not re-launch. No one will trust you again, if you and your team were not able to fix minor issues in BETA stage then the whole team will not be able to fix complex issues and the company will fail for sure.

Bye :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back