New! Oceanus.ch - Encrypted Swiss Filehost

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome to upload up to 500GB as a free user.

I sent you a premium voucher, so you're unlimited now. :-)

Yes, speed is 300kbps, with simultaneous downloads allowed.

We are not counting downloads yet. Many people are moving from rapidshare today I think - so we're not messing with the servers ;)

PM me or skype me for a free premium trial.
(Offer valid until 25/3/13)

i will start using you when the affiliate started and kindly PM for premium status for interrupted upload due to storage restriction.

make your site a user-friendly site. since you're just a beginner and Oceanus is now on promotion period, expect doubtful users to signup in your site.

Logging in and attempting to access my account begins a loading operation that never ends.

I'm not understanding how this is supposed to work.

Logging in and attempting to access my account begins a loading operation that never ends.

I'm not understanding how this is supposed to work.

You will need to install Java 7

make your site a user-friendly site. since you're just a beginner and Oceanus is now on promotion period, expect doubtful users to signup in your site.

We're doing our best to make it as user-friendly as possible. You must realize that some of the functions on our page are simply put in place for the beta period and will be significantly improved in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to you early testers and I am happy to hand out premium vouchers for the time being :)

Good rates. But you dont have my account page and dont have a good filemanager! Load very slow.

Yes. There is another filemanager for high-volume uploaders here. Again this is a temporary manager, and it is currently offline for maintenance.

Hello,

When i try to connect I have this error "Resource btn_Back not found"
Help please ?

Thank you.

This one I've never heard of. I've chatted to David about it and he said to check your Java console or provide remote assistance. Would you like to install TeamViewer so I can have a look?

created account ... will start uploading today ... any other offers/incentives to motivate? ;)

Premium Voucher PM'ed ;)

Tom

1. I can't see PPD table due to site's downtime maintenance and can't wait too. Can you please tell me the rates of 1000Downloads of file size 1Mb from US, Canada, UK?
2. Is Paypal one of your gateway to pay?

Regards,

always

1. I can't see PPD table due to site's downtime maintenance and can't wait too. Can you please tell me the rates of 1000Downloads of file size 1Mb from US, Canada, UK?
2. Is Paypal one of your gateway to pay?

Regards,

always

1. Rates: 1$ for all of them.
2. No paypal. We've had enough of them.

Site should be back up by tonight.

Tom

Rates too low for the file exceeding just 1MB. I can easily get 1000downloads per day but it wont work as all my efforts gonna make only a dollar for me per day.

I see their are file hosts paying good for small files, more than $5 for 1000Dls from US. Its OK if you are targeting big file uploaders. But I upload Mp3.

Good Luck! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back