Would you like to see a new multi-poster?

• Yes please.

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfella

Veteran
Hey guys.

This is short and simple. Are you interested in a new-age up-to-date multi-poster? If so, what features would you like to see?

19 comments
@Uzair - We dont use payment processors like "pazya", their fee's are too high, their claims about anti-fraud are false, and their payout system has more ups and downs than a hookers knickers.

@Ruriko - The poll is aimed more @ whether there is interest in a newer poster, which integrates into the "modern internet" (social media, etc).

Would be interesting to see what you come up with, jay.

And ROFL at your "and their payout system has more ups and downs than a hookers knickers."

Does MP7 work with the latest versions of forums? I'm considering buying but I mean... if it doesn't work... and I don't get the latest version for free...

Hell no auto posters are helping kill warez forum. People using auto poster use the crappiest file host they can find post the same stuff ever 2 weeks and post in the wrong sections all warez forum should ban auto posters for good

Does MP7 work with the latest versions of forums? I'm considering buying but I mean... if it doesn't work... and I don't get the latest version for free...
Yes, as far as I am aware, and as far as the feedback on the forum shows, version 7 is still rocking away.

@DJboutit - that used to be the case, and still is when people use cracked copies of older versions. There's nothing I can do about that. The wide majority of people now post to less sites I believe, but produce a more professional topic. Gone are the days of sending a topic to 5, 7, 8 hundred sites.

Last edited:
2 years ago i can make a multi poster that can post on all platform. It can post to any forum type, phpbb, vbulletin, discuz ..., blog site like wordpress, blogspot, and dle. It even can use with recaptcha site and post on warez-bb freely. And it have timer so i can put it on internet and post for all day. it also upload image to imageshack or any image site.
I made it by python, and use an addon name twill, for all site, it can login and post automation.
automatic put code for the link, find image link and put img tag, bold or color some text and tittle, creat a good view post, all are fast.

DJboutit wrote
Hell no auto posters are helping kill warez forum. People using auto poster use the crappiest file host they can find post the same stuff ever 2 weeks and post in the wrong sections all warez forum should ban auto posters for good

I have to agree with DJboutit with the one exception, and that being not all autoposter users are that bad, but there is a growing number of hardcore users that are really giving autoposters a bad name, and I generally just ban them as bots/forum flooders. So in the end I have to say it's a no thanks from me.

Last edited:
I`ve used the MPB before 3 or 4 years and it was good. Sometimes not so good but... human wrongs - you know :) I would like to see another poster - yes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back