New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i linked the EP card to my paypal account,
on the PP card list it shows transfers are avaiable,
then i tried to load some euro from my PP account to the EP card but it got rejected (the translated word to english should be charge-off),
any idea about the reason?

I think Epayments card only for add fund paypal....in withdraw option only accept Visa card.

Dear Wjump,

The money load is failed because at the moment our base currency is USD. However we are working to introduce other currencies in the future.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Dear Softleaks,

You will have to provide your other national ID details instead of the passport details.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Member's Support Adviser

Waiting for other option load money to epayments account

got the card in my mail.. card looks sleek.

will epayments be able to process credit cards soon? is it possible to accept from credit card payments directly to the epayments account

Dear george101,

EPA management team is currently negotiating with a number of merchant acquirers to bring the service to our members. However, we can not release any details just yet.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

Dear HyDra_92,

In case if you do not have a passport we accept any other national ID document that specifies Your personal details (it can be your Driver License).
For your delivery address confirmation please attach a recently issued utility bill or other document that shows your name against the address.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes,
Members' Support Adviser

Dear HyDra_92,

The age is one of our requirements to be able to apply for EPA membership. It should be not less than 18 years old.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

Dear HyDra_92,

According to EPA rules membership is only open to individuals over 18 years old. In your case if your older brother decides to join EPA he will have total responsibility for managing ePayments Account.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

Hi, I'm from Indonesia.

I've been trying to register but I can't go to the next step because I can't get the verification code on my mobile phone.

It says "The message has been sent to your phone number. Please enter received code in the Verification Code field." and then "Verification will be available after a few minutes." but so far I haven't received anything on my mobile phone.

Please help :)

Thanks

Dear goldenboy91,

We aware of the situation. EPA technical team is working to resolve the issue. We will update you once it has been cleared.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,
EPA Support

still waiting for other add fund option.
when other option to add fund available ?
do you have affliate partner payout with EPA Card?

Dear sequelae,

At this stage the only loading function available is through a bank wire transfer. May I ask you what loading options you would be interested in utilizing?
With regards to affiliate partners paying out with the EPA card, please note that any affiliate network can make a payment to your ePayments Account. However, it is IMPORTANT to note that each transaction must be reference with your ePayments ID under the payment details. e.g. (000-123456). Failure to include this under payment details will significantly delay credit of funds.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

Dear sequelae,

At this stage the only loading function available is through a bank wire transfer. May I ask you what loading options you would be interested in utilizing?

Wire transfer have high fee
I like load with moneygram or credit card.

If I'm load 100$...

- Wire transfer, My bank will charge me at least 41$.
- Moneygram will charge me at least 13$

Dear sequelae,

Thank you for your reply. In relation to the bank charges, if you already have a bank account and I am confident that your bank offers debit card facility, what is your reason to transfer funds already held at your bank to ePayments Card?
We do not offer loading from other credit cards of cash loading through services such as Moneygram due to high risk of fraud involved in this area.
The ePayments Account and ePayments Prepaid MasterCard have been developed to help individuals and businesses based in countries that are difficult to pay to.
These are used as payroll solutions for international companies to pay their workforce/agents/affiliates in these difficult to reach countries.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

Dear sequelae,

Thank you for your reply. In relation to the bank charges, if you already have a bank account and I am confident that your bank offers debit card facility, what is your reason to transfer funds already held at your bank to ePayments Card?
We do not offer loading from other credit cards of cash loading through services such as Moneygram due to high risk of fraud involved in this area.
The ePayments Account and ePayments Prepaid MasterCard have been developed to help individuals and businesses based in countries that are difficult to pay to.
These are used as payroll solutions for international companies to pay their workforce/agents/affiliates in these difficult to reach countries.

Sincerely,
Aline Hughes
Members' Support Adviser

My visa debitcard from my bank can use for ATM and EDC machine only. So, i can't use for online payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back