New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ePayments

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association. We are the Association of online marketers that has been established to help the ecommerce community to make and receive payments faster, safer and cheaper.

Electronic Payments Association (EPA) is a true membership organisation registered in the United Kingdom and governed by English Law.

Members of EPA can make and receive payments to/from each other ABSOLUTELY FREE. Furthermore, all members are issued with a FREE ePayments Prepaid Card to access their funds.

To find out more, please join us at www.epayments.com.

First 1000 members to join EPA don’t PAY the JOINING FEE.

Just click here: www.epayments.com/?i=WJunction

EPA team welcomes you and are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Mike Rymanov
President of the Electronic Payments Association

Last edited:
163 comments
Why would the president of a company of such type come here to post a reference id link for users.

Don't get me wrong if you are real, but i'm sure a real president would take the time to fix the spelling mistakes and not just out right advertise this on their first post.

Thank you for your question.

As the Association we do not have any shareholders, we only have our members' interests at our core, so we managed to negotiate a fantastic card programme for all.

What sets us apart:

Joining fee - Free
ePayments Card - Free
Activation Fee - Free
Monthly Fee - Free
Card Loading - Free
POS - Free
ATM - $1.50

On top of that all payments between our members are FREE.

Funds of EPA members are held at the UK bank and are insured by the Lloyd's insurance market in London.

We worked very hard to give you the best possible card programme on the market. I certainly hope you will enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Why would the president of a company of such type come here to post a reference id link for users.

Don't get me wrong if you are real, but i'm sure a real president would take the time to fix the spelling mistakes and not just out right advertise this on their first post.

Thank you for an interesting point.

Electronic Payments Association is a membership organisation and I personally as the president of the Association want to be involved in all aspects of the daily life of the Association and its Associates.

With regards to reference ID, we use the technology to track the registrations originated from this forum. Please make sure to follow the ID link mentioned above or click at our banner and your EPA Membership Fee will be waived.

Last edited:
So the funds are held and secured at the Uk bank, but the cards are being issued via Wave Crest Holdings Limited which is a Gibraltar registered EMI?

Are you covering all funds on the cards from your own pocket?

Once again, I appreciate your interest.

Wave Crest Holdings is authorised by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar. As the EMI based in Gibraltar Wave Crest must comply with the European Electronic Money Directive. This directive states that all e-money funds have to be segregated and ring-fenced. However, we went even further and arranged a comprehensive insurance policy that further protects our members' funds.

Like any other organisation must have a bank account, for the Association based in the United Kingdom it is natural to bank with a UK bank. In our case it's NatWest and HSBC.

Last edited:
u want passport details at the sign-up time??

and will u support filehosts payment??

You are right we are asking for passport details during the application process. This is an additional level of security to help us with the screening process.

As to the support of the filehosts payments, YES we do support such payments.

Last edited:
So is there any companies actually using your service to pay their affiliates currently?

Also, From your FAQ, I can't see any loading options other than via a P2P transfer?

Cards are issued to India also?

India has peculiar regulations with regards to issuing cards, it only permits the use of cards that has been specifically issued in India. EPA is currently working to setup such programme. We will update you in the near future when India specific programme will go live.

Your patience is much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

So is there any companies actually using your service to pay their affiliates currently?

Also, From your FAQ, I can't see any loading options other than via a P2P transfer?

We are in discussions with a number of large affiliate networks and for contractual non-disclosure reasons we can not tell you who they are at this stage. If however, you would like to tell us which affiliate programmes/networks you would like to receive commissions form we will open dialogue with them (in case we have not already done so) and invite them to join the Association.

At the moment we only offer a bank transfer loading option via NatWest bank. Please make sure to use your ePayments ID number as a payment reference.

Any affiliate programmes or networks you are currently working with can make a payment to a member of the Electronic Payments Association by making a bank wire transfer via NetWest bank referencing your ePayments ID number.

The funds will be instantly credited to your ePayments Account and can be managed online, where you can use the funds to load your ePayments Prepaid Card acceptable at ATMs worldwide.

Last edited:
Please tell me is this payment processing only for VISA -MASTER cards or costumer can pay as with PayPal balance and this money will be credited on our ePayments account? or No

Thank You

The Electronic Payments Association does not offer balance transfers between PayPal and the ePayments Account. However, individual may use their PayPal accounts to pay EPA Membership Fees (waived for the first 1000 members).

You should think of your membership of the Electronic Payments Association as an opportunity to improve your ecommerce relationships and make significant savings when paying and receiving regular affiliate commissions.

As a non-for-profit organisation, members of EPA have access to the internal payments infrastructure free of charge.

Neither does the Association charge its members for receiving payments on to their ePayments Accounts, nor does it charge them for loading their chip & pin ePayments Prepaid Cards.

nice start up, yes in most of the transaction, eats 2-5% as transaction fees.
i have some questions

1)
fully annonymous....??

2)
dollar or euro or pound(your home currency) or all

3)
so epayment member to epayment member free, independent of country...???(no limit on transaction or number of transaction/month or year without the country where the member is)

that is you replied

"India has peculiar regulations with regards to issuing cards, it only permits the use of cards that has been specifically issued in India. EPA is currently working to setup such programme. We will update you in the near future when India specific programme will go live.

Your patience is much appreciated.
"

think i am from india(yes it is), can i create account without your card....?? so we're atleast able to transact within epayments members(free transactions)

1) In order to transact an EPA member only requires to know other member's ePayments ID. Which does make a transaction anonymous.

2) At the moment our base currency is USD. However, we are working to introduce other currencies in the future.

3) We accept members from all around the globe - however, we are not allowed to accept applications from residents of countries under UN trading embargoes or OFAC sanctions – these currently include: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, N. Korea, Burma (Myanmar), Liberia, Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

Even if you do not require a card you can still use the ePayments Account to transact with other members.

thanks for quick response :)

now i have some more questions, i am from india(happy, we're not in that black list :) )

1)
charge back available like paypal, due to fraud or some other reason .??

2)
merchant site list, who are using epayments or accept epayments

3)
i don't have passport for applying(i am student too), any other proofs applicable?

4)
in paypal,
indian paypal user to another indian paypal user is not allowed,
any conditions like that....??

5)
transaction limits depend on country or any other or no limitation....??

EPA has been setup to allow its members to make and receive affiliate commission payments faster, safer and cheaper.

1) The Association does not offer a merchant acquiring service at this stage.

2) EPA is setting up a network of merchants for its members to spend funds directly from their ePayments Accounts. As the Association of online professionals, the network will primarily include hosting, domain management and other related merchants.

3) Regulations require us to "know our members" and recognises government issued ID whether a passport or any other national ID document. Furthermore, we are also required to verify our members' residential addresses. Which means that all applicants must provide a utility bill or an equivalent.

4) Once we have successfully verified a member's identity we do not restrict members access to the internal payments facilities, regardless of the country of origin of that member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back