New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear "wawaha",

Can I transfer funds from WebMoney to MasterCard
ePayments

As we have announced on February, 27 -

We have signed an agreement with one of the exchangers which enables ePayments to offer transfer funds from WebMoney into ePayments MasterCard! Fees for this service are 1% (min. $ 5)! Operations are carried out in accordance with the requirements of WebMoney system: WMID must be registered more than 7 days, a bank card to be tied to your WMID (detailed information about connecting cards can be found here). To process this transfer please login into member's area online in "Payments" section, menu "WebMoney To My Card".

For more questions you may contact ePayments support team.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Dear "bicho19",

Please make sure to activate your card in your Member’s Area using following instructions –

- Login to your ePayments e-wallet and go to the ”Products Overview” page
- Click on “Activate your card”
- Enter the first and last four digits of your card number
- Click “Activate”

You‘ll receive a message confirming activation of your card.

- To get your PIN Code you need to call: +44-870-875-8642 and follow the instructions of IVR system.
-
For all other questions or issues kindly ask you to contact our customer support team.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Good day,

Please be informed that there is no option of transferring funds from PayPal to ePayments card. It can be tied to PayPal system to pay for goods and services only.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Good day,

As we have already mentioned, we are not allowed to accept applications from residents of countries under UN trading embargoes or OFAC sanctions – these currently include: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, N. Korea, Burma (Myanmar), Liberia, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Pakistan is included to this list.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Good day,

Our Support Team always processes requests and replies to our customer's questions in time.

In case if you do not receive the feedback from our team within 1-2 business day, please send your request/question by e-mail or ticketing system once again.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Good Afternoon!

We are pleased to announce that we have simplified the process of obtaining a Pin Code for ePayments Cards for our members. To receive your Pin Code simply go to option "View Pin" in menu "Overview" online. We are confident that this additional function will make your work with Association more convenient and easier!

Regards,
Aline
ePayments Team

Good Afternoon!

We are pleased to announce that we have simplified the process of obtaining a Pin Code for ePayments Cards for our members. To receive your Pin Code simply go to option "View Pin" in menu "Overview" online. We are confident that this additional function will make your work with Association more convenient and easier!

Regards,
Aline
ePayments Team

Thank you very much for this option
it will be very helpful :dan:

Dear "Praveer",

Indian residents not allowed to apply?

Unfortunately, specific regulations from the Reserve Bank of India do not allow using ePayments card in India. Due to this fact we also do not accept applications from Indian residents.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Bank is not at the level required to resend the card did not send it back
Because the card not I receive ignoring my questions in support

ACH Service

Hi Aline (EPA)

You continue with the ACH service? seems a great solution to extend the possibilities of epayments. i recent discover your service and i think that is great. This services are more usual in USA but not in Europe.

i like to make some suggestions:

• Customize the credit card look by the user. i think that a big number of users could like to have this option for a little fee.

• Make bank transfers. With ACH Service and bank transfers, you could allow users to give the money of paypal,amazon... and send to her bank account. A big number of persons like to make this and don't could ( countries on paypal is hard to receive the money, for example ) .that's the solution that makes famous to Payoneer and don''t have any competition. I think that this could make us to grow users very fast.

Dear Forum Visitors and Members of the Association,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new ACH Service. At this stage our ePayments Team is pleased to invite all interested members to take part at beta testing process to be familiar with functionality of this service.

This service allows you to receive payments from PayPal, Google AdSence and other systems that work with American banking infrastructure.
Members of ePayments Association who's card status is KYC2 can only participate at this beta testing process.

Benefits:
- 0.00 USD Fees for accepting ACH until 31st December, 2012
- After this testing period - 1% Fee Charge, min. 10 USD

Please contact ePayments Customer Support Team for further details via ticket system or by email support@epayments.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back