Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody get paid in the last 2 months?
paypal ,bank or ...?
it must be because rlsbb is posting netload link without stop from years ago !!

thanks

is there a "pay per sale" plan that track really every recurring orders?

Plan 3:
50% revenue share of all recurring orders.

for sure don't track all upgrades (MAYBE will track NEXT upgrades of accounts that have made FIRST premium upgrade using the ref link)

what about Plan 4? :
25% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.

is there a "pay per sale" plan that track really every recurring orders?

Plan 3:
50% revenue share of all recurring orders.

for sure don't track all upgrades (MAYBE will track NEXT upgrades of accounts that have made FIRST premium upgrade using the ref link)

what about Plan 4? :
25% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.

Plan 1: Only first sale (fixed rate)
Plan 2: Only first sale
Plan 3: Only rebills (recurring orders)
Plan 4: Both (first sale + rebills (recurring orders))

thanks
so for example using Plan 3
will be tracked only the AUTOMATIC recurring orders of the user that have completed his FIRST purchase starting from my ref link, correct?

So there is NOT a plan (like for example Rapidgator) that track EVERY sales (independently if first or not)

thanks
so for example using Plan 3
will be tracked only the AUTOMATIC recurring orders of the user that have completed his FIRST purchase starting from my ref link, correct?

So there is NOT a plan (like for example Rapidgator) that track EVERY sales (independently if first or not)

Plan 3 is recurring orders. If they are automatic or not does not matter, you should be paid anyway.

Plan 4 is like RG, track EVERY sale no matter if it's the first, second or the 100.

thanksso for example using Plan 3 will be tracked only the AUTOMATIC recurring orders of the user that have completed his FIRST purchase starting from my ref link, correct?So there is NOT a plan (like for example Rapidgator) that track EVERY sales (independently if first or not)
Plan 3 is recurring orders. If they are automatic or not does not matter, you should be paid anyway.Plan 4 is like RG, track EVERY sale no matter if it's the first, second or the 100.
thanks I will "test" Plan 4 because Plan 1-2 successfully tracks, Plan 3 have not tracked as expected (I brought to my ref link a customer have made fist purchased by his own)I am not so confident even Plan 4 works as expected (as Rapidgator "pay per sale" plan) I feel that "recurring orders" means the customer have to be brought from your ref link to purchase his first premium and if so you will be paid for life if and when he made another purchase

Payout rejected again

Hello User,

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- Our Technical section is working hard to solve the problem

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

WTF! are they starting again with this crap?! did you try bombing them with emails to get some concrete answers about this? or are we back again to the days where they dont pay

easiest way: instead of asking bank wire ask for voucher generation, is automatic procedure do not need manual checks...ok ok then you have to work a bit for selling voucher, but is not so hard

Just got this email
Hello User xxxxx,
we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- Our Technical section is working hard to solve the problem

The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.
Sending them an email to try and find out more details

I did research

no body gets paid anymore from netload

if your request was huge ,they even don't return the money back to your account ballance ((in the cases I read or asked or Saw!! = after 70 days they haven't done that))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back