Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a SEPA bank transfer, so no comission/tax, i can transfer from my bak to anyone that have a SEPA bank account just for 3€ and the reciver does not pay any comission, is the same for NL, they charge 5€ but is not a problem.

Has anyone had any emails from netload regarding them adding avangate or another payment processor for people to buy premium.
I feel I am wasting my time uploading to netload if no one can buy premium, I was getting a minimum of 7 sales each day before, now I am lucky if I get one.

WoW! Netload Really Pays Internationally, Got The Money In My Local Bank TODAY!. Requested 18 Oct. Thanks Netload...My Local Bank didn't charge me anything...Only Netload charged me of 15 euro + 2% commission.

@tibbsy79, You're Absolutely Right, It's very difficult to get sales now a days, i got 1 sale yesterday, only 1 sold account for 8 days...How long we're going to wait for netload to add another payment processor?

I have already moved my files to another host and am making great sales again. I still use netload but if they don't add more payment options soon I will not upload to them anymore as it seems like its a waste of time.

Has anyone had any emails from netload regarding them adding avangate or another payment processor for people to buy premium.
I feel I am wasting my time uploading to netload if no one can buy premium, I was getting a minimum of 7 sales each day before, now I am lucky if I get one.

if you have a lot of sales when they have paypal as option, just switch to plan 3, it would be better for you, i have a lot of sales a few months ago, and i am not uploading anything to netload for 2 months. but i am getting rebills every 2 days, most of the time is 6.41$ a day, sometimes 19.23$ a day, sometimes 29.69$ a day, sometimes, 2 days with zero earnings.

it is much easier for people who live in Germany to work with netload and buy premium from netload.

people are now posting netload just as mirror.

they paid 9.95$/sale regardless the premium length, but they charge so much fee and introduce this reserve shit, long waiting time to get payment, while you can wait only 1 week or 15 days to get payment from other hosts, also without credit card for best countries, netload actually is not as attractive as 9.95$/sale looks like.

uploaded.to is going crazy to offer 50$ ppd + 75%/65% at the same time, causing the overload..this is shit policy to trying to take over!

people already have bad experience with free speed from uploaded.to, now they can't get better download speed even they pay. there will be less people renewing their account. there is alway alternative host out there with same content.

also, uploaders are suffering from uploading speed as well.

i just got money in my bank via internet bank wire.
requested 171$, got only 114$ in my bank, are you fucking kidding me.
i just called my bank,and they said they don't charge any fee, since they are receiving bank, the sender bank will take the fee.

netload take 15 euros + 2%,but they don't use these money to pay the fee to transfer the money to my bank, shame,
so it will be about 148 dollars after the fee by netload, but are you kidding me, the sender bank take 34$ for sending 148 dollars?

what a shame! 9.95$/sale, damn it is actually 6$/sale with this insane charge of fee.

netload take 15 euros + 2%,but they don't use these money to pay the fee to transfer the money to my bank, shame,
Just like the time they charged 2 EUR for Paypal payment but didn't actually pay the transaction fees with it and Paypal still took its own 4.5% share of the transaction! ;)

is there somebody who was previously under plan 2, who did switch to plan 3 and who is getting the rebills generated by sales he got while in plan 2 ?

my last sales at 23-10-2012 lolz after that 00000 i think netload will die if they not do something fast..people starting buying others premium and if they satisfied they will not comeback again

what happens if i put a wrong swift code? well im not sure if i put the right one, will i receive a notice from netload? even though my request was granted on 23rd of october.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back