Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well me having issues....after this reserve system came out....None of the money released into my available balance.....i don't know whats happening here with my account..Had over a thousand before the reserve system...still blocked...:(..and available balance 0$

Test payout recieved!

Requested: 75$/56€
Recieved: 54€ (Just 2€ fees)

Requested: 13.10

13.10 - Saturday - not a working day
14.10 - Sunday - not a working day
15.10 - Monday - Working Day 1
16.10 - Tuesday - Working Day 2 - Payment approved
17.10 - Wednesday - Working Day 3
18.10 - Thursday - Working Day 4 - Money hits my Bank Account

So all is fine and i'll cashout my 2k in the next 2, 3 weeks.

Thanks NL :sun:

ok i got a question. It would be great if any Indian can answer this.
there is a column named Bank BIC or SWIFT: Is it same to IFSC code? Indian Banks have only IFSC codes to make online transactions.

there is a column named Bank BIC or SWIFT: Is it same to IFSC code? Indian Banks have only IFSC codes to make online transactions.

@Bobby3711

as per i know
IFSC code is enough for indians Swift is not availbe
for many countries swift is available so they didn't mentioned their about IFSC u can give IFSC instead of swift code
many of the file hosts for bank wire they mentioned this but in netload they didnt mentioned about this
finally i think Swift = IFSC

oops. there is lots of confusions. Most branches of indian banks do not have SWIFT or BIC codes. I have confirmed it. I have used IFSC code in past but it was not an international transaction. I think i should contact to my bank branch office for the purpose.

Guys You can give swift code of any nearby branch (same bank with which bank you have account in). SWIFT branches are just currency exchangers and btw SWIFT and IFSC are two different things.

i asked netload staff when they add avagate and other payment gateways

responce is

Hello,

Unfortunately we don’t get an confirmation from avangate yet. The problem is that most of them are limited to
Local companies and can’t provide their payment services to companies all over the world.

But we are working on a much better support of our resellers which can provide you perfect local payment support.
We already did a lot of work in these area and get great feedback.

We are also working on webmoney but they don’t have an official payment license for Germany so it’s very hard to
get their support.

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Hi . When I requested to my bank account there was some mistake with my SWIFT code apparently. They told me to enter to IFSC code that was given in my cheque book instead..

Btw when you get the amount in your bank can you tell me the amount you requested and the amount you received finally. Cos I lost a lot of money due to taxes and regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back