Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that their paypal account is blocked for 180 days :( like other filehost .. so balance is frozen for 180 days .. mostly sales are from Paypal .. So ur earning is frozen for 180 days ...

Wait for 180 Days ... !!!

every day when i came online firstly i open netload after that i wil filemanger or account balance wheather i got any sales or not
but now a days i checking Registration wheather they had any payment gateways

LOL - because we are obsessed with it. :) Paypal is the only and easy option for everyone who wish to withdraw money to their account. All we can do is pray for netload or suggest them to use Payza.com (Alertpay).

Regards,
prathaprabhu

things netload needs to do

1. provide a working payout system for global affiliates
2. provide clear instructions of payment methods when buying accounts, the current page is a mess, the paysafecard option gives me a blank page and the paywall option is too confusing with too many things you need to sign up for with little explanation of where to purchase some cards
3. provide an estimated time when 1. will be implemented. eg less than 1month, more than 1 or 2 months, more than 6 months

how hard is that?

yes i think netload is removing their lazyness and start resonding mails
today after keeping 7mails i got responce from netload my payout request is cancelled

hey stay tunned guys we may heard a gud news with in a week reagrding payouts and payment gateways

here is the message

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- Like you wanted.

The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,
Yvonne
Netload.in Support

0 sales again, before i averaged 5 each day, I think its time for me to move on to another host. Netload offer no support, they never reply to any of my emails. I don't mind waiting if they could just tell us of what they have planned.

Good bye netload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back