Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REQUESTED them to cancel my payment via paypal and they cancelled it...

do not send mass emails...

just send 1 email and wait for 48hrs.. you ppl are making their work harder...

Some of you are really :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It's weekend, so they also need a free time!

I wrote 2 mails this week and i got 2 reply's within 24 hours.
So just calm down and wait!

If you think a lil about it. If PP hasnt frozen NL PP Acc everything would be fine and everyone would receive his payment.
What Im trying to say is thats not only NL`s fault but the fact that they are lazy as sh*t is true.
I think they working on how to get the money from their locked Acc.(wondering how much was in there *_*)
And unfortunately as everyone knows PP wont unlock their acc so fast because in the meantime PP will work wiht the money from NL.
Its like a quandary, no one likes PP and their "rules" but without PP we cant live either.

This is just my opinion and speculations about whats going on right now.

Ohh yeah @ichthyander

People like me? I think you wanted to say Doggy like me...LOL :P

Having a small joke with wj buddies can really ruin the world? How superstitious you are. :facepalm:

Now doggy want to tell you to go back 4-6 pages and you will know why you didn't get your payment yet.

If you are die hard netload uploader then wait and wait and maybe someday you will get your pending payment :)

By end of this year, no hosts will be using paypal. I can't seem use paypal for buying any premium lately on the hosts I use.. Such a shame. :(

we know that every host have pp problem. But they support their uploader.

Here only problem is they does not support us properly, they replying some mail with robot ans.

we just need proper support..

They are busy trying to figure how they will support themselves without the money froze by pp.

You are not their concern because you will still have files on their servers to attract more traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back