Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this only for new account holders? I upload all the time to my account via RU and upload and its never asked me for my personal password for files that are encrypted.

How is that legal? How about if I'm adding personal documents and want them encrypted, are they saving you must give us your password?

I'm asking for someone else who is having that problem.

And i'm working with Netload for some years now and you always have to put in the password on their page, if you encrypting your files.

Maybe this function was deactivated for a while, but the mask to put in the password is there from the beginning of Netload!

I also had to put in the password 3 years ago if i was using this way!

Here's a PDF file, I first ziped. Then I RAR it with a password. Look below at what point does or should it ask for a password. It never has and I'm with them for 2 years.

77252341.png

nl2h.png

Now that makes SENSE. Obviously if your asking them to encrypt the file, then they would need a password. But if your RAR a file and add your own encryption, it wouldn't make a damn sense for them to know it!

I've received my Netload payment via Paypal a couple of days ago (requested on 2012/07/20). It took one month but the money arrived on my Paypal account as usual (this is my 4th payout).
Netload has its problems but, in my experience so far, they always paid my money!

Best regards to everyone!

AtZ

Last edited:
I've received my Netload payment via Paypal a couple of days ago (requested on 2012/07/20). It took one month but the money arrived on my Paypal account as usual (this is my 4th payout).
Netload has its problems but, in my experience so far, they always paid my money!

Best regards to everyone!

AtZ

let wait for monday and everything will be very clear like water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back