Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all right just letting you know what on my mind right now. I know about money coming back but it going to be hard now to sell and to get my money. I only have Paypal in my country there is small options on payment method.

And what left is E-Bank thing and Paysafe is not available in my zone at all.
So Im fucked both way. I will be struggle to generate just 1 next sales and how (what method) I will be able to get my money that already in Netload's Bank.

DAMN!!

I see that paypal option for buying premium is again back. It was gonne for last 2hrs or so I think but now is back again. Btw I got payment via paypal 2 days ago without problems.

If you guys get payment anything not today it will be fine!!! Paypal only reverse payment from netload starting today!!!!! Aug 24, 2012!!!

N' yeah they put back paypal on the premium page they do their job changing to backing up Paypal account so fast just avoid missing every single $$$. But but but!
What we should be worry about it now is not how many sales we'll be getting today. But How Netload going to pay us the payout that we already reguested and what is reverse back to them today.

Anyone get payment yesterday or beyond that is lucky only 24 Aug, is the problem and I don't know about the next payment starting tomorrow Aug, 25 and so on......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If you guys get payment anything not today it will be fine!!! Paypal only reverse payment from netload starting today!!!!! Aug 24, 2012!!!

N' yeah they put back paypal on the premium page they do their job changing to backing up Paypal account so fast just avoid missing every single $$$. But but but!
What we should be worry about it now is not how many sales we'll be getting today. But How Netload going to pay us the payout that we already reguested and what is reverse back to them today.

Anyone get payment yesterday or beyond that is lucky only 24 Aug, is the problem and I don't know about the next payment starting tomorrow Aug, 25 and so on......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

well, EmAC.E.O

don't panic, you are not the only one that suffers if paypal got fucked up with netload.:)

yes, i smile.

since when people are starting to realize how fucking valuable netload is at this messy situation of file hosters.

they are good with paypal, so they don't bother much with webmoney option

if they lose paypal, they will bring webmoney, they have to.

there is nothing you can do, just wait a few days, somebody has to get paid on next Monday, until then, everything is clear, and we will know how the water is now!

i understand how you feel, it's like all of sudden you get fired and lose your job (lose your way of income),but i think at least you get paid from company at least for the money they own you.

i use only paypal and only netload too. and i don't wanna touch webmoney..it would be wasting effort to get sales unless you spend a lot of time to spam to try your luck if there is no paypal.

we have previous experience with filesonic, fileserve, so we have grown up with upcoming bad news like this.

the day will come, probably it's not now, just like oron,most people expect oron to die 1 year ago, but they were still alive until a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Yup, their Paypal is back and it seems its the same account as before but I'm not sure; there is really no reason for Paypal to limit them because obviously they must have had agreed to Paypal's new conditions that they could survive so long. AdultKing's celebration didn't last long! :))
Now we should see what would happen to the payments that were reversed and whether anyone will get paid in the following days or not.

Yeah! Charles, I think you are right! I was think about positive. Like you said netload didn't tryna fucked us, other hand they paid me 1 day early except Paypal reversed the payment today. So that is the good sign. Second good sign is they took PP out of their Premium page for only 2 hours and put it back on now.

So....can't help but wait n' hopefully some good news will coming up in a couple of days.
I don't wanna touch webmoney either cuz in my country it real damn hard to transfer the money to my bank account from webmoney.

.........Good Luck for me, good luck for you, good luck for paypal user via netload,
Keep your head up to da sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back