Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one person had that happen a while back
but people get paid every day
if it was a real risk we would be hearing a LOT of it here

my gut feeling is that guy who complained about it was either just trying to stir things up here
or had other things going on that got his PP locked

however a few years back I got my PP locked
just because I had $ coming into it that they wanted explained
was no problem to fix but annoying just the same

soo ... I'm on the PPS 2 plan (90%) since I registered (~2 weeks)
a week ago I had 1 sale - revenue was $8,55
yesterday I had also 1 sale - revenue was $11,24

what kind of premium accounts were actually sold? :S

^ Same type. A one month account. A week ago your customer was a US based customer, so they are charged 9.50USD and you get 8.55USD. Yesterday, your customer is a Non-US based customer and was charged 9.50 Euros and you get 8.55 Euros which is then converted to 11.24USD by Netload.

My statistics shows as follows:

But still i have not received this payment.

But still no payment.

My later payments has been already received but only that payment which i have requested in alertpay is creating problem. please answer what has happened? i have mailed support again and again but no answer, plz answer. some of my friends also facing same problem.

wtf? now is 6.28$ paypal tax?

Amount received: $153.40 USD
Fee amount: -$6.28 USD
Net amount: $147.12 USD

P.S i requested 156$ on 18.07.2012 and today i received only 147.12$... but i don't understand what is with that 6.28$.

Last edited:

P.S i requested 156$ on 18.07.2012 and today i received only 147.12$... but i don't understand what is with that 6.28$.

Same for me

They charged 6.28$.

but however they are paying money via paypal & something is better than nothing :)

Paypal charges 4-4.5% per transaction, they don't charge a fixed amount.

€ 2.00+ 4.5% of total amount is fees for paypal transaction.

xsultan i have requested via moneybookers but 40 days gone still didnt get even balance isnt returned in my netload balance...

[SIZE=-1]""we got technical problems with moneybookers at the moment."" may be thhey trying to fix the issue,forr this they have not returned.
[/SIZE]

Have you guys password protected your files on Netload? And if so, do you think it has any effect on the sales you get? I'm considering doing this since I post on a blog and my files get remote uploaded almost immediately, when I'm usually posting stuff as soon as it comes out.

My statistics shows as follows:

But still i have not received this payment.

But still no payment.

My later payments has been already received but only that payment which i have requested in alertpay is creating problem. please answer what has happened? i have mailed support again and again but no answer, plz answer. some of my friends also facing same problem.

Sometimes appears on the control panel page, but still in process, if at the end of the day you didn't get the money contact them.

avro, is the first time when happen this... i received money before and only € 2.00 was withdrawn.

The 2 EUR is taken by Netload, not Paypal, Paypal charges its own 4.5%; if you go and check your previous payments from Netload in your Paypal log again, you'd see that Paypal has charged 4.5% for every transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back