Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't an mp4 filter anymore. I upload scene releases soon as they are released in mp4 format without a problem. Some individual files maybe blacklisted however.
There never was, usually scene TV and pr0n releases are in MP4 format and they get blacklisted a few mins/hours after release, that's why many people think NL filters all MP4 files; go check the high-rank release blogs, there are tens of NL links for the MP4 release of each TVshow.

One of my friend said that Netload started to ban accounts, they were uploading 18+ contents, Banned reason they received :- Copyright Materials

Anyone face this issue yet?

If yes then what content u were uploading?

One of my friend said that Netload started to ban accounts, they were uploading 18+ contents, Banned reason they received :- Copyright Materials

Anyone face this issue yet?

If yes then what content u were uploading?

Yes, Netload started ban account if you repeat upload Copyright Materials. My friends are victims of NL. 3 account banned and they can't withdraw over 3000$ that they earned.

yo guys! why can not i upload properly to this host, i am trying to upload by zoom, but the files are being hanged, and i am free user, can not use ftp, i also tried a tool called neembu uploader, its the same as zoom, hanging. how do you upload to this host? which tools are you using. i want to use this host coz its oldie and well-known.

well $100 is as high as ive asked for (should be getting that tomorow)

if there is a $300 limit I don't see a problem
just request it daily (unless you making more then $9000 a month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back