Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they are not able to block German based Paypal account of Netload and they dont want this money in others hands ...

I'm sure most limited accounts are from Asian allowed countries ....

What about Bank Wire ... It takes 30 days and what is the limit of Bank Wire.. ?

^ the point is why they limit Asian allowed countries?
what do you mean by "allowed countries"?

i don't quite remember about bank wire transfer, it's like 200 or 300

yes, 300 is a limit for alertpay before, but so it should be 200 for bank wire transfer

i remember Fack0rli (Germany) using the bank wire transfer method before, and it's like 200$, no transaction fee if your bank is in German

they do not block german cause they are real company has building, has lots of
employee and pay all taxes to the german goverment. Because of it, as I know
paypal does not stop cooperate with netload. One point, they may ask personal info
that sharing illegal files can cause people run away.

I can not upload a file!!!
Netload Block me? i have 100 files but the number 1 in all upload... dont work for me
I change MD5... and same problem :(

at the first i think that paypal block account of uploader who have illégal content, and paypal can monitor uploader ( new paypal TOS )
but poeple get here paypal blocked directly after receive money so there is another problem :(
i can't use bank transfert
who can tell me if moneybookers is ok ?
or i will cancel my payement and wait some times

I am from India and my account is not limited after recieving money from Netload. There is no logic for imposing limit on Asian account holders.

Now that sounds interesting. It means that limitation thing refers to something which we don't know yet.

Anyhow have body received bank wire? I would like to know about that bank wire feature Plus where i have to enter my bank or paypal details in netload?

some people got their paypal account limited after receiving payment, but how is that? what is the real reason?
every uploader got their paypal account limited after receiving payment from netload recently or just some of them?

why some of them ,not all of them?

and why paypal doesn't limit netload's account,but instead, they limit uploaders' account?

insane and weird.
Hmm,maybe paypal block accounts only for uploaders who have some dmca notice on Netload ?

its just disgusting ... you wait 30 days and still not sure that upcoming payment will come with a banhammar or not .. :(

^ Something i would like to know but i think EU stands for European countries only so i think we can't receive bank wire in Asian Countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back