Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah xTreme..

But I have one question:- Have u ever withdraw money to bank from Moneybooker before? If yes then how many days it take for complete transaction successfully ?
They take any fees like Payza take 15$ per transaction?

Yeah xTreme..

But I have one question:- Have u ever withdraw money to bank from Moneybooker before? If yes then how many days it take for complete transaction successfully ?
They take any fees like Payza take 15$ per transaction?

I'm going to register a account in Moneybookers, haven't tried it yet.

well i used moneybookers with bank if you withdraw from moneybookers to bank it will take max 5 days minimum 2 days i have tried many times always got payment in my bank in just 3 days they have issue with moneybookers so i dont think they will pay rite now with moneybookers and moneybookers fees for bank withdraw is very less alerpay ha too much high fees they take 2.5$ between 10$ to 350$ amount if your amount is more then 350$ they will charge you 3.5$ fee, and bank will also charge you my bank charged me 1.5$ per 100$ that all.

@ syedborhan : please i have some question
1- you have us paypal or other ?
2- is activated with what ? credit card + bank account ...
3- approximately how many dmca do you have in netload ?

thx

I am from India and my account is not limited after recieving money from Netload. There is no logic for imposing limit on Asian account holders.
Those who got their account limited after receiving from NL probably is going against the rules of PP terms and conditions by themselves. Just like you,I'm in Malaysia with a verified PP account for years and have been receiving PP money from NL for years now w/o problem. So this theory of Asian account holders are complete BS. That silly theory about getting too DMCA notices floating around here getting limited account is crap too. I'm getting a truckload of DMCA emails daily fron NL and everything is fine for years now.

Just read last few comments i was shocked after doing that. Can anybody tell me the theory how PayPal can track uploader's account with lots of dmca complaint? How they will get information that an individual uploader getting dmca frequently. Will Netload reveal that information?No way. Netload does not care too much about dmca. There theory is simple.Got dmca request? Just delete the file , send an email to uploader about dmca and move on. Nothing else.So question is that how PP gonna track uploader's each n every file. Just out of my mind. If anyone can explain it will be appriciated.

^ maybe these ?
What information does PayPal require to approve file-sharing and newsgroup services?

Merchants offering file-sharing programs or access to newsgroup services must monitor for and prevent access to illegal content. Prior to using PayPal, merchants must comply with the following terms and conditions and send any required information to PayPal (euaup@paypal.co.uk).
  • Merchants must disclose to PayPal how they monitor files accessible through their service and how they remove or prevent access to files that appear to involve illegal content.
  • If merchants maintain a search tool for accessing files, they must disclose to PayPal how they prevent access through their search tool to files that appear to involve illegal content.
  • In their terms of service agreement, merchants must prohibit users from uploading files involving illegal content and indicate that users involved in such file transfers will be permanently removed from their service.
  • Merchants must report files they detect through their service to the National Centre for Missing & Exploited Children's CyberTipline.
  • Merchants must provide PayPal with free access to their service, so PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy department can monitor the content.
  • Merchants must provide a direct point of contact in their organisation for PayPal to report files that appear to involve illegal content.
  • Merchants must provide PayPal with information about how they respond to law enforcement agencies regarding illegal content accessible through their service.
  • Merchants must provide PayPal with details of their procedures to receive and take action on reports from rights owners regarding infringing material.
  • Merchants must provide PayPal with details of their procedures to both monitor the files accessible through their service and remove or otherwise prevent access to files that appear to involve infringing material.
  • If PayPal reports to merchants a file or files that appear to involve illegal content, the merchant must take immediate steps to prevent access to the files and respond to PayPal within one working day, detailing their actions. PayPal will evaluate the merchant's response and procedure to prevent access to the reported files, and reserves the right to close, suspend or limit access to a merchant's PayPal account for failure to implement an adequate procedure for preventing access to such files.

In most of the points they are indicating that how do they respond to illegal content. And how to restrict access to that file or files. So netload deletes that file immidiately and responds to PP. Am i right?

remote is very slow and I put 200 files, only 20 of them are uploaded
I can not see files in tasks of the last 2 days ?
Do you have problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back