Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never amazes me how some people claim they upload exclusive and rare content except that they themselves also got that content from somewhere; one can't have exclusive content unless he is a content creator and makes those content himself and I'm sure we don't have any such person around here. Of course it is more than obvious that they're referring to pr0n by "exclusive and rare content" and I don't even wanna think what kind of stuff they upload....

you got a point, but most (more than 90%) uploaders are not content creator, so their exclusive content means they get them from scene sites way faster than a lot of poeple (not the fastest, but one of those fastest) at least for a couple of hours, so what they post is exclusive for a couple of hours and it's enough.

nothing is exclusive for life time, even if people like me who create the content and be the fastest in the world to release, there will be other leechers who leech my links and post a few hours later, so my content is not exclusive anymore.

but you know what, it takes a great reputation as the original content creator among downloaders, so people would rather buy premium to download your stuffs, because they know you since months and they know you are the original content creator and they know you are the fastest and they know you are damn good.

content creator or not content creator, what they release should be exclusive for at least a couple of hours, that's the key.

of course if you are original content creator, your exclusiveness will last a few more hours longer, which means more advantage for sales.

i rarely share my sales, but you know what, i got 36 sales on 15.04.2012
you might call me lier,but 36 just breaks my previous record of 35 (50 days ago), i thought 35 just happens once in life time,but hey...just wow, 36 on 15.04.2012.

but you know what, 3 days ago, i got 1 sale only, LOL

If one ip buys more than 1 premium, they will be counted as earn, or only one premium will be counted ???

it's about cookies.

first time ,one guy loads your netload link, cookie is written to his HDD for some period, and if he doesn't purchase premium account, and some days later (no matter the previous cookie expires or not), he loads another netload link from others,and purchase premium account, cookie will be replaced and sale will be creditted to others.

about multipel premium accounts using one IP, i am not sure.

i think they will record the IP,cookie and paypal together, so using same IP to purchase multiple premium will be treated as cheating.

i think the person who asks this, must be trying to cheat. if you are uploaders, you don't have to worry anything about this, because who's going to purchase 2 netload premium accounts????

even if there are people who purchase multiple premium accounts from you, i think it will be treated as one sale, and this is rare case too.

I requested with alertpay account info. today, it is showing paid to alertpay but i didnt receive yet. anybody here face the same problem ?

But i already got their affiliate report that they have already paid me in my alertpay account. but here showing alertpay account 0. Very confused.

Is there someone facing same problem with netload ??

But i already got their affiliate report that they have already paid me in my alertpay account. but here showing alertpay account 0. Very confused.

Is there someone facing same problem with netload ??

I had the same problem about a month ago with a paypal payment of $200, I emailed them but never recieved any response so I gave up on it in the end.

Good luck

My Account Is Still Locked I Don't Know What They Do With This Account But I Have Requested some Money 268 $ and There Is Around 120 $ In Balance I Just Want To Know will they Pay Or Not ?

this Is The Last Response I have Received On 15 June 2012 From Netload On My Email-Id

Please Do Me Favor

Hello,

the account has been blocked because our system has located multiple logins with different IP addresses at the same time.

The account may only be used only by yourself.

We therefore ask for a brief reactions regarding.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.
Best Regards,
Katja

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back