Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, is NL blocking uploading of RAR files through web upload now? No matter what, I can't upload RAR files to NL using rapidleech!

Edit: Actually it seems they're checking the content of RAR files and would block the file if there anything suspicious in the archive even if the extension is changed!

Last edited:
I upload threw Zoom and seems to still be working
but I did get a password request box ive never seen before
not sure where it came from but I put in my NL pass and it went away

which version of zoom are u using ? I tried uploading password protected archives and normal rar files too , but it always says "error download link not found". I tried adding a txt document to change the MD5 but same :(

ignore the error messages just pay attention to the progress bar
if it is 100% then 95% change the file has arrived at NL
I get a few fails that have to be resent but not many

Status says failed after files get 100% uploaded. (I've changed name , md5 etc). The file isn't uploaded even though progress bar shows 100%

they often say failed after reach 100%
I see this with a lot of hosts
im only uploading as RAR file (no pass)
and they nearly always arrive at the host when it's 100% red or green seems to make no difference

since we started talking I have had 15 more files arrive at my NL account
and in zoom I have 5 of them as read
I advise ignoring the error's and check your NL account for the files

Zoom
I just rebooted my server and went back zooming files hehehe
they where all RED and not arriving at Netload
I put in my account pass in zoom again (even though it looked fine) saved and sent some more
working fine now

maybe you should try putting your pass in again

Uploading files with Passwords
it is possible but NL will insist on knowing what the pass is
that's what the new pass box was I was getting (I copied some uploads and forgot to check for passes "one file had a pass")
and zoom was asking for it so it could upload to NL

I can only guess that they want the pass so there scanners can scan inside and see what the file names are
also explains why 3 of my (renamed and re-hashed) RAR files where banned the other day)
they must be checking the contents of RAR files

Last edited:
why are so many people using alertpay instead of Paypall
is there some security measure there I don't know of ?

There are some reasons ppl are still using alertpay instead of paypal:

1) Paypal is not available to some countries
2) Alertpay fee is cheaper when you receive a large amount of money as compared with paypal.
3) Alertpay/Payza have their own Visa Prepaid Card, you can easily transfer money to your debit card, and withdraw your money at worldwide ATM with Visa/PLUS logo.
4) Payza have an additional transaction PIN (more secure).

Payza/Alertpay was good before (filesonic era). Recently it is not stable, having many troubles.

Last edited:
I can only guess that they want the pass so there scanners can scan inside and see what the file names are
also explains why 3 of my (renamed and re-hashed) RAR files where banned the other day)
they must be checking the contents of RAR files
Yes, exactly, they do actually scan the files inside RAR archives and check their names upon their word filter and if any of the names matched, the file will be blacklisted! They have even added very general words like xbox, android, nintendo, etc to their word filter! :facepalm:

Some of my files was blacklisted.I rerared and renamed them,half of them

passed the netload scan(the files are still online after 2-3 weeks),but there

are some wich is always blacklisted even if i rerar and rename them 5 times

(Office2011 for example)

^You should rename the file you're RARing too, not just the RAR file itself. You might as well change the MD5 hash of the file inside the RAR file too.

this is a netload discussion thread, not traffic discussion thread, i am afraid.

anything about how to improve traffic can and should go under pm.

begging for method, now i know you more... and don't even know what is SEO.

@ amartin99
i am sorry that i argued with you few pages back, i found i was wrong, i should not argue with you, if i knew you this well earlier, i wouldn't argue with you.

actually bringing a lot of traffic isn't the big key to force sales, most needed stuffs and exclusiveness with just some reasonable amount of traffic (right target) will give people enough sales.

let's just stop just here. thanks

It never amazes me how some people claim they upload exclusive and rare content except that they themselves also got that content from somewhere; one can't have exclusive content unless he is a content creator and makes those content himself and I'm sure we don't have any such person around here. Of course it is more than obvious that they're referring to pr0n by "exclusive and rare content" and I don't even wanna think what kind of stuff they upload....

this is a netload discussion thread, not traffic discussion thread, i am afraid.

anything about how to improve traffic can and should go under pm.

begging for method, now i know you more... and don't even know what is SEO.

@ amartin99
i am sorry that i argued with you few pages back, i found i was wrong, i should not argue with you, if i knew you this well earlier, i wouldn't argue with you.

actually bringing a lot of traffic isn't the big key to force sales, most needed stuffs and exclusiveness with just some reasonable amount of traffic (right target) will give people enough sales.

let's just stop just here. thanks
im not any good with abbreviations
search engine optimization is hardly a new concept to me (never had much luck with it though)
but SEO had no meaning to me (I think CEO and my mind kinda freezes on that)

anyway
I was locked in on only posting in forums (sticking to what I know)
but im convinced ill never make any REAL $ doing that
so im looking to start a webpage (something ive never had much luck with in the past)
if I can get advice from people who are making it work then id sure like to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back