Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just got an email approving my request.

btw, what if the transfer for some reason doesnt succeeds? like for example incorrect SWIFT code or something like that? how would i know if the reason i dont see the money in my account is cuz of a problem with transfer details or something else?

invalid swift code = ur mistake = you have to sort it out by contacting your bank guys with transaction ID who would contact the higher authorities & would sort it out but you have to do lots of hard work for that with written application & what not.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Ps... this is incase u have mentioned swift code of wrong bank branch but if ur swift code is totally wrong then it might rebound to sender of the payment

invalid swift code = ur mistake = you have to sort it out by contacting your bank guys with transaction ID who would contact the higher authorities & would sort it out but you have to do lots of hard work for that with written application & what not.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Ps... this is incase u have mentioned swift code of wrong bank branch but if ur swift code is totally wrong then it might rebound to sender of the payment

I know my swift code and i know that it ends with XXX. I assume that the XXX is suppose to be the branch number, right?

I know my swift code and i know that it ends with XXX. I assume that the XXX is suppose to be the branch number, right?

ye right
AAAABBCCXXX
first 4 letters i.e. AAAA is for bank name
second 2 letters i.e. BB is for country code
third 2 letters/numbers i.e. CC is for location code
last 3 numbers i.e. XXX is for your bank branch ID which is assigned uniquely for each & every branch of that bank

I filled all infos about bank correctly. I was in my bank and asked for iban etc. So its impossible that i filled it wrong. But i still not received money (EU transfer)

Requested on Saturday morning, got it processed on the 8th, (so ignoring the weekend it took 2 days) I've found just being polite to them in the emails helps a great deal, will get back to everyone when it enters my bank (to give an EU Transfer ETA)

I Stopped uploading to NL maybe for 30 days, just waiting for the payment and activated PPS Plan 3. Started using extabit, got 3 sales last night...Same as NL $50 min payout, No paypal but webmoney....Hope they will pay... :)

yes it's up to you guys,Nw we have to push them,force them.It's always win for them if you still use them hoping to pay us,They just laughing at us reading this thread knowing we gonna continue upload on NL hoping we will get paid one day.I know we got lot of money stuck with them.Still we don\'t have a choice.Remember guys,without us they are nothing.I'm not asking you to use NL.I don't have any rights,But use your brain a bit.Decide now.You gonna support this scam or not.

@ forever1973

i got mail from Mike ... he checked and released my payment and i should get payment until Wednesday. Got confirmation yesterday evening too. But usually it should be in my account tomorrow. German bank transfer usually takes only one day. So let's wait
Did you get the money today?

I am waiting since sept 24 and they told me it should be there next day (german bank transfer).
but nothing so far, I don´t think they pay anyone

Well only akibaba received the payout out of million of netload users then.

That's not a good assumption. Probably 99.9% of NL uploaders are not wjunction users; so we don't know for sure if he's the only one receiving payment out of all uploaders.

That's not a good assumption. Probably 99.9% of NL uploaders are not wjunction users; so we don't know for sure if he's the only one receiving payment out of all uploaders.

it's big news if netload pays, so people would be excited to share and post news.

Probably 99.9% of NL uploaders are not wjunction users :facepalm:

that's 1000 times not a good assumption either.

okay, wj is not the only place for uploaders, but where else did you see people talk about netload and there are other people got paid????

anyway, netload just pick one or some lucky affiliates to pay, that's the stragedy.

this is the only reason i can think of.
the most weird thing is can you explain why people who requested via German Bank transfer still DON'T get their money until now?

no fucking way people don't post/share the news if they really receive money.

Do have have any idea that this thread is the most active NL discussion thread,It doesn't have to be 99.9% but at-least 10% reading and replying in this thread.

No offense,I still don't believe akibaba received the money even a mod here confirmed it,I will not jump in to conclusions until I see profs myslef.

There is no way they are paying, it wouldn't take over 2 weeks for peoples payments to show in their banks.

I think everyone needs to send them the same email telling them that we will all delete all our files if no payments I received by Monday.

I don't mind waiting for my money but I don mind being taking for a fool and being lied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back