Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the people who live in Germany and didnt get their money.. NL offices are in Germany! if i lived in Germany, i would call them or go knock on their fucking door asking about my money. obviously its easier for a german resident to contact them so why arnt they doing that?

yeah right, every german citizen lives next door to netload. r u drunk or on crack?
why sould I (or we) drive across the country to collect more or less illegal money and then stand before empty offices?
and calling? via brainphone or what? you don´t get a proper answer over the phone

this has nothing to do with the bank transfer, i´m waiting too and live in germany.
seems they pay amounts under 100.- but nothing above

I have nearly finished moving all my files from netload and am making good sales with another host.

If I don't get my money by next Tuesday all my files are getting deleted.

I am still getting 3 to 4 rebills everyday why should I keep making them money when they don't pay me.

Don't you realize that they're almost broke ? We'll get our money...asap ! Meaning: as soon as they get their PP account back (Feb-March 2013 lol) Until then they gonna pay small amounts little by little. First, those in Germany, then EU and finally outside EU maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back