Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 sales yesterday!

Like i thought the last days, they're waiting one month and will pay again :)

And like i said all guys here who said NL is scam and crap, will come back and will say Netload is the best filehost -.-

My opinion, you changed the host, because NL was not payin, so please stay away, also if they pay again :)

they need to add back CC payments if they wanna see more sales\rebills
+1 sure, Avangegate too, thats an awesome gateway.

Code:
[FONT=&quot]Hello Rick,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will take care about this issue. You can expect it within the next 2 days in your account. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]
After-all they started responding, thats obviously great news, wish will get next payout via new options in btn 2/3 weeks as they worded.
Be the best again, best of luck miky.<3

@rick - expect what in 2 days? what did you ask them?

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

3 sales yesterday!

And like i said all guys here who said NL is scam and crap, will come back and will say Netload is the best filehost -.-

My opinion, you changed the host, because NL was not payin, so please stay away, also if they pay again :)

They are not scam, but they are idiots. it doesnt matter that now they say they pay.
1. you dont know what will be the new paypout method and if its good for all affiliates including international. Besides, until i see a new payout system, i dont believe it. this is nothing but hope.

2. it was still expected from them as a serious reliable host, to make an announcement. we work hard and we have bills to pay so we expect them to update us and communicate and not send us bot emails

so it is our right to complain and if and when they pay, to go back and work with them again. they need us as much we need them. without uploaders, a filehost cant exist and make good money

Last edited:
Adding the payout via paypal again which were reversed back to netload account & showing done in my NL aff page.

3 sales yesterday!

Time doesnt wait for anyone, they didnt waste it. Present is most important as well as future plan, no1 lives upon past, past brings just reputation & experience (in business). Many well-reputed also got their patience zero on NL for no reply. You cant blame them. Now its time for NL to prove once again.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether they will add paypal or moneybooker again to start paying again. What matter is they should reduce the waiting time from 30 days to a week or atleast 15 days.

This 30 days payment waiting time sucks now and most of us will not go back to uploading again if they still pay us on 30 days mark time. In 30 days a lot can happen. I was on my 22nd day after i requested and suddenly paypal problem occured.

Netload please reduce your payout time if you want us on your host again and webmoney should be a must must option on your payout page. :D

Yes, they started answering e-mail, I had one too:

Hello ungot,

We had canceld the payout as requested. Unfortunately we only offer European bank transfer right at the moment.

But we developed a new payout process during the last 2 weeks which we will start next week and then you will have

Comfortable way to request payouts.

Best Regards

Mike

Netload Support

I asked them to cancel my cash out and how long the international affiliates be paid,
and provide good payment processor for us.

at least they answered and giving us hope!

Can i fetch files from my netload account to other account. Actually i have 2 accounts. 1 for affiliate and 1 for personal storage. i have some important files in my affiliate netload account and i want them all in personal storage account? Can i do with remote upload. Both accounts are 1 year premium.

Can i fetch files from my netload account to other account. Actually i have 2 accounts. 1 for affiliate and 1 for personal storage. i have some important files in my affiliate netload account and i want them all in personal storage account? Can i do with remote upload. Both accounts are 1 year premium.

you'd need another host as a transitioner such as 2leech to download then mirror across or a premium with uploaded/filevelocity or anything. Netload to Netload doesn't work.

At least they are replying now. I'm sure they will come up with some good Payout Options. What all we need is:

(1) Reduce the time period from 30 days to 1 week or 2 weeks (like Extabit doing)
(2) Resonable & Suitable Payout Options e.g. Payza, Bank Wire (For non EU users as well), Webmoney etc.
(3) Good Upload Speed.

At least they are replying now. I'm sure they will come up with some good Payout Options. What all we need is:

(1) Reduce the time period from 30 days to 1 week or 2 weeks (like Extabit doing)
(2) Resonable & Suitable Payout Options e.g. Payza, Bank Wire (For non EU users as well), Webmoney etc.
(3) Good Upload Speed.

Extabit reduced the time because they pay with webmoney. just like Bitshare is paying with webmoney in 1 week.

forget about payza, they dont work with filehost. besides, netload already said its a new payout system. i dont think they meant payza and i sure as hell hope its not webmoney, because they are only good for russian countries; other people have to use an exchanger which takes a lot of commission. plus webmoney interface is complicated and very unfriendly with all those stupid kinds of passports. but anyway, this is just guessing right now. we will see next week if they are true to their word

WM are works good on my country lolz...no fees at all just follow the rate with my country curency

im in ASIA

WM is not good for a lot of countries and they have those stupid purses that you have to convert from Rubles and all that crap and those passports and all the mini, light, classic. its just a big unfriendly mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back