Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys have patience. Netload will surely pay us. Netload is a not a running scared dog who will run with all our money after just PP blocked them. Netload is old and moreover it is a honest filehost. They will eventually find alternate method to pay us especially asian uploaders. :D

Why the Fuck you Paypal are not blocking hotfile and rapidshare merchant accounts? Because they are american based company? right you paypal assholes? Paypal you Sucks. You fucked everyone and those you fucked them will never ever use you. Now i want my govt to ban using paypal and i will send my innocent doggies with a ban message to my govt that they should start thinking of banning paypal now. I salute to pakistan govt that they have banned Paypal. Paypal should not be a accepted payment processors in our country now.

Paypal Fucked everyone not only a filehost accounts but also a normal freelancer who use to earn some little bucks doing webdesigning and seo stuff online.

[SLIDE]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9703/fuckpaypal.jpg[/SLIDE]​

rapidshare is swiss based and hotfile is panama

offshore !

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

too all the haters..

you all know that their paypal is blocked.. for aprox 180 days ? not sure.. abt the duration..

95% of ppl purchase via paypal and they pay us wt the money they got from premium sales via paypal so now their balance has been blocked so how would they us ? they are obviously not going to pay us from their personal account :|

just be patient..

and please some german speaking brat send em a mail in german to add the cheque option for payout..

guys u know it's 30 business days?! so calm down

dude don't make us stupid, we working with them much longer and we know better when we should get our $, so u r wrong it's 30 days

edit: now I see that, 30 business days lol, when they changed from 7 to 30 was 30 normal, but it wasn't changed on the site, now it 30 business days

Last edited:
guys u know it's 30 business days?! so calm down
Jeez, the 30 business days phrase has been up there for months now ever since they removed the Alertpay/Webmoney option on the request page. However, they still pay during the 30 normal days +/- 1-2 days for weekends/public holidays. Second, if they did changed it actually from 30 normal days to 45 normal days, their support staff would already have stated to us that payouts are now extended to the new timeframe and we should wait for it. Unfortunately, they didn't give any sort of explanation at all on the matter. We are not some kiddies that doesn't understand how NL pay all this time. :facepalm:

EDIT: Damn it, Fackorli beat me to it. Silly old fingers of mine :P

They still keep moneybooker as a payout method besides bank transfer when remove webmoney and paypal but I doubt moneybooker still works. Is there anyone tried it and waiting for money?

Good news is we can take back money requested by paypal to our balance by requesting but the bad news is even that, all account balance are freeze balance.

Sorry for my stupid English. Hope you can understand what I mean

yea they haven't canceled mine either

I could be wrong but I don't ive seen a single person say they got paid since this all started
Charles said someone told him they where paid vea bank
but that's just one second hand report
before this there where lots of people saying the got paid by bank

Just study a bit about paymentwall and i found its not a direct CC payment method its really sucks very long method to pay and i know many lazy user delete cookies or just leave it for today and create account if with a blank ref so no more sales shit :(

I hope they will add avantage or any direct visa and mastercard option otherwise there will be end of neltoad as there links are spreading all our the world famous forums and blogs so they have to pay A lot to what ever host from they buy hosting space.

So better move it fast netload or its hard to survive.

damn!

hahahaha It so funny why people are baby's talking in here! Since Aug.24 that I got my payment reverse from Paypal and the next day I switch to plan 3 right away and STOP!! uploading with them since then. Nobody trust me hahaha you guys was like give them 2-3 days bla bla then 2-3 weeks bla bla ....It funny yall know how selffish this business?? it normal we earn money with no investment it an easy job so it normal if this shit happen!
No matter how old the host is and all that ..when they gotta go they all hosts will go down in the same fashion!!!

NOW!! 2weeks later yall still bugging like a lil kid ...
Do BANK people get money?
Do they answer your mail?
Should I cancel my payment?
Oh I wanna change method to my trust friend in Europe hahaha??
Oh they are old trust host and will come back? they will get a ways to go with PP just give them some times?
and
bla bla bla bla bla!!!!

Yall are funny people, I got almost $2000 in pending on Aug,24 it reality it not my anymore since PP go down and stupid netload use other PP acc. just to bullshiting uploaders and they win cuz they buy your dump working time for 8days!!

Those 8 days I already go far with other filehosts and got some real money!!!

C'mon people if you get what in your Netload Account think as a BONUS!! if you still keep bugging like a KID and working you ass off with them cuz you believe in them?

Ask yourself you wanna make a real money? If not? forget what I just said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back