Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should get my EU Banktransfer today,but i already gave up.

Frozen funds on paypal???OMG common....

Netload is not a 2 months old newbiee company with 10000$ budget.

They have been in the business for many years and already made million from

filesharing and i doubt they kept more money on PP than necessary.

They can pay their affiliates if they want.

ps:they could use other funds easily to pay us, since the money on PP

isnt gone just frozen for 180 days.

I should get my EU Banktransfer today,but i already gave up.

Frozen funds on paypal???OMG common....

Netload is not a 2 months old newbiee company with 10000$ budget.

They have been in the business for many years and already made million from

filesharing and i doubt they kept more money on PP than necessary.

They can pay their affiliates if they want.

ps:they could use other funds easily to pay us, since the money on PP

isnt gone just frozen for 180 days.
If that is the case, they should reply at least one of us saying something along those lines about paying us in that manner. Not just keep ignoring mails after one week merely asking for suggestions which will be coming "soon" and possibly delaying bank transfer payments this week is certainly not going to help the situtation.

@Tankred how you can be this much sure that you will be paid form them today and @tofuwizard you are right mate but if they will not pay EU banktransfer today then i did not think so they will pay us or they are going to pay anymore they have paypal issues ok fine but they do not have any problems with bank so why they are just ignoring EU users also

What the heck are you talking about?

Did you even read what i said? '

I should get it today cuz i (requested 30 days ago),but i already gave up'

They wont pay via bank transfer,its time to move on.

What pisses me of is their fucked up attitude.I understand they dont have the capacity

to reply for every email one by one.All i want is an offical statement on their

affiliate page,i cant understand why is it so complicated.

it was misunderstanding but ya its very clear that they are not going to pay us anymore

because my 30 days was completed yesterday its not about 30 days we all know that some times we get paid more then 30 days

but this time things are different and sure mate they should have to make an offical statement so we can move on why they keep making us fool

and when i send them email yesterday and they give me answer i was pissed off because they send me the same massage which they send so many days before to all paypal users (that we have paypal issues pelase let us know other payment methods )

well lets wait today till 12:00 O clock if no news form them and no payout then there is no senes to stay with them

not just because they did not pay us because they are making us fool

Guys have patience. Netload will surely pay us. Netload is a not a running scared dog who will run with all our money after just PP blocked them. Netload is old and moreover it is a honest filehost. They will eventually find alternate method to pay us especially asian uploaders. :D

Why the Fuck you Paypal are not blocking hotfile and rapidshare merchant accounts? Because they are american based company? right you paypal assholes? Paypal you Sucks. You fucked everyone and those you fucked them will never ever use you. Now i want my govt to ban using paypal and i will send my innocent doggies with a ban message to my govt that they should start thinking of banning paypal now. I salute to pakistan govt that they have banned Paypal. Paypal should not be a accepted payment processors in our country now.

Paypal Fucked everyone not only a filehost accounts but also a normal freelancer who use to earn some little bucks doing webdesigning and seo stuff online.

[SLIDE]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9703/fuckpaypal.jpg[/SLIDE]​

DoggY DuKe, yes hotfile giving money and usa company but rapidshare stopped affiliate system after paid million $ punishment
to the companies and now they are a backup company. And hotfile banned my account after just one dmca warning.
This is why hotfile is still up, they accept only legal file sharing, like the files or softwares you made or your company
and they shut the head of the people sharing illegal files sharing. They are not same as before.

and when i send them email yesterday and they give me answer i was pissed off because they send me the same massage which they send so many days before to all paypal users (that we have paypal issues pelase let us know other payment methods )

well lets wait today till 12:00 O clock if no news form them and no payout then there is no senes to stay with them

not just because they did not pay us because they are making us fool
Well, support just replied me and that they still pay through EU bank transfer as normal. Either they are lying or their support is telling the truth and the account dept is being lazy at work :))

@tofuwizard did you are also waiting for to be paid today via bank and can you please just copy past the answer which they send you please ?

so did anyone get paid or not yet ?

Last edited:
Got reply because of the bank transfer issue!

"Technical support is working on it"

So don't wait for a payment today! They won't pay!

paypal thinks that they got hundreds of million from this companies for 6 months and will use them, may be they will not payback
but they forgot something this industry earned more money than hundreds of million to them and now all companies will shift to
russian or asian based companies and at last they will solve problem and there will be only one looser paypal

@tofuwizard did you are also waiting for to be paid today via bank and can you please just copy past the answer which they send you please ?
I can't ask since I don't qualify. I just asked a simple question if they still pay through the EU bank transfer without problem. They replied below:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

we still pay through EU transfer.
[/SIZE]
Conclusion, who to believe? One reply is okay no problem with bank transfer, another reply from Fackorli says they have a problem. As you said earlier, they think all of us are fools listening to them patiently.

Why should i lie?

I got this mail 1 hour ago.

And that's bs.
I'm thinkin about to quit uploading until they paid my requested money.

I think they want to get the money from their PayPal Account before paying.
And that can take weeks, if paypal want it this way.

Thunders21, you got what I mean ? They always reply to emails in german not in english . If you got what I mean why they do not understand my small grammer error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back