Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netload is not sending our payout. So why we need to cancel our payout request. They said that they will pay by paypal after resolve the problem.

Do any one got reverse recently. I think not.....

^No reverse transactions but I think most of us believe the chances of NL solving their PP problem is slimmer than the chances of NL adding another payout option. Even if the problem is solved, what makes you think Paypal wouldn't find another way to stop NL from paying their affiliates in the future and do you want to go through the trouble of reversal transactions again?

it looks like they never learn how to write a mail with proper English words.

i asked them to cancel my pending payouts, and they canceled them in just a couple of hours and sent me 4 mails with the same content:

We want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- Like you wanted.

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

but rejected? LOL, they should pick "canceled"

and Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.???

anyway, money was credited back to my account.

they just write the reason & everything else is premade template. SO when they mention the reason & click cancel u receive an email with same template with the reason they write in thr system

Still not got any payments or payment attempts for my request.
meh

was on paypal, emailed them to put it back into my account balance but nothing. IMO there are better hosts with better support

since i see no one still got his money, i just emailed them to cancel my request. i hope they do that before next friday so i wont lose my money or get my account blocked

I am thinking about asking my trusted Germany friend for the bank transfer.
and i am not thinking about bothering him for future payouts, of course i am not doing that.

like i said, my most concern is to get MOST of my earned money in balance to his bank account first.
i am not thinking much about future withraw plan right now.

Bank Account info will be no problem at all, as my friend trust me and i trust him too.

the address this time would be confusing me... should i fill my friend's info or fill my previous own info with successful paypal payouts?

also, is there anybody who gets money via European Union bank transfer or Germany Bank Transfer these few days?

thanks if anyone have the knowledge to discuss or answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back