Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XdaniXw
guys please check your netload reg email you got a mail from netload.

they ask us which payment method they have to implement i vote for webmoney in first position and payza.
payza already canceled by netload, think it will not work in future.

didnt get any email, but why not just use both? webmoney is only good for russians. they should use both
I've always wondered why they stopped WebMoney before. I don't think I've seen someone that got paid from NL through WebMoney before around here anyway. Payza is good for me, moneybookers that is working also good for me, even webmoney is fine by me since I spent an afternoon figuring out how things work there for other filehosts
The key question is still when they gonna implement it whatver that new payout method is. And once implemented, I hope they don't tell us we need to wait another 30 days after that just to see if the new method is working or not :facepalm:

payza already canceled by netload, think it will not work in future.

I can say the same about webmoney. it was an option and it is not anymore

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I've always wondered why they stopped WebMoney before. I don't think I've seen someone that got paid from NL through WebMoney before around here anyway. Payza is good for me, moneybookers that is working also good for me, even webmoney is fine by me since I spent an afternoon figuring out how things work there for other filehosts
The key question is still when they gonna implement it whatver that new payout method is. And once implemented, I hope they don't tell us we need to wait another 30 days after that just to see if the new method is working or not :facepalm:

My guess is that we aint gonna see our money atleast in the next 30-60 days

they are responding
i got a mail regarding yesterday suggestion to pay from paypal
they answered me
[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and if we directly provide bank transfer?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Von:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] pisher men [mailto:pishermen@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2012 16:08
An: mike@netload.in
Betreff: hello[/FONT]
cleardot.gif

I also got a reply

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]we will also pay with paypal we are just looking for other options.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]

^ What accounts? users accounts? thats odd. why would they block accounts unless someone is cheating with his account or something

Last edited:

thank you for your suggestion. We will try our best to provide it as soon as possible.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]

@ choices

your message from NL mike looks sexy.

that looks like a hope, or a beautiful lie , most of us need to get earned money first, and then we need to confirm if we can continue to work with them, insteading of wasting a lot of time and effort, and only to find they are just buying time to fool us to work with them after 30 days or 60 days.

we don't even know exactly the probelm is with their paypal account, and they never tell even a little clue.
if it's something that they are sure that will be fixed in a couple of days or couple of weeks, then fine, most of us will wait patiently and continue to work with them while waiting for payment.

i would rather they announce that payout via paypal is not gonna be possible and they will surely add new options, then we can cancel payout requests and wait for new opitons, this is all we can do.

but now, damn most of us don't know whether to cancel payout requests or wait for them to fix paypal issue, as they said in the reply "we will also pay with paypal".

but when ? there has to be some estimated time to be announced.

@ choices

that looks like a hope, or a beautiful lie , most of us need to get earned money first, and then we need to confirm if we can continue to work with them, insteading of wasting a lot of time and effort, and only to find they are just buying time to fool us to work with them after 30 days or 60 days.

we don't even know exactly the probelm is with their paypal account, and they never tell even a little clue.
if it's something that they are sure that will be fixed in a couple of days or couple of weeks, then fine, most of us will wait patiently and continue to work with them while waiting for payment.

i would rather they announce that payout via paypal is not gonna be possible and they will surely add new options, then we can cancel payout requests and wait for new opitons, this is all we can do.

but now, damn most of us don't know whether to cancel payout requests or wait for them to fix paypal issue, as they said in the reply "we will also pay with paypal".

IMO it sounds like a beautiful lie. Im sure a lot of people want to know if they should cancel their payouts or not, and i am among them. technically i am suppose to get paid next weekend so i really hope that by then there is going to be a solution or atleast things will be clearer than they are now

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]due the lastest paypal restrictions we need longer for the payout than usually. So if you want I can cancel it and you can request bank payout.[/FONT]

guys i think we just need to stop upload as they work fast. (already did from 4 days.)
they saying they will by paypal but why they stop pay? they add from long time moneybookers but still unworkable.
is they playing with us or not?

at first see what option will come then upload.....

thank you for your suggestion. We will try our best to provide it as soon as possible.

[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]

i think those users who are getting paid for 7 to 10times per month though netload @ 1000's of euros may be their accounts may blocks

@ choices

WOOOEEE
your FINALLY not just sticking up for NL

and like you im not sure what to do
im gona leave all my links out there and keep uploading for a while
I THINK PP is gone for good
but I expect they will come up with another option
they have there place locked in good
not gona just close up shop cause PP wont deal with them anymore

but getting sales with no PP will be hard
and yes I know PP still appears willing to take $ in for them (which makes no sense)
but I have heard from several people that there payments from NL threw PP are being reversed (not just hearing that here)
I don't think NL can do that it must be coming from PP themselves
so im thinking sooner or later they will stop the incoming $ to NL as-well

that makes no sense to me though
why is PP stopping NL from paying us but letting them get paid
that's really odd

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

i think those users who are getting paid for 7 to 10times per month though netload @ 1000's of euros may be their accounts may blocks
im getting paid 4-5 times a month adding upto around 4-500$
and my last payment should have been on the 28th
there is nothing wrong with my PP account

guys i think we just need to stop upload as they work fast. (already did from 4 days.)
they saying they will by paypal but why they stop pay? they add from long time moneybookers but still unworkable.
is they playing with us or not?

at first see what option will come then upload.....

Doesnt matter for those who are on plan 3 like me. im on rebills so they are making money from me even if i dont upload. the loss is all mine

Hello,

[FONT=&quot]due the lastest paypal restrictions we need longer for the payout than usually. So if you want I can cancel it and you can request bank payout.[/FONT]

I wrote him that im not european so bank transfer is useless to me

Doesnt matter for those who are on plan 3 like me. im on rebills so they are making money from me even if i dont upload. the loss is all mine

Hello,

I wrote him that im not european so bank transfer is useless to me

In which contact method they said that to you?
if by e-mail , please give me that email because i wanna to cancel my payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back