Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is lot to write, what to do what to not. Everyone is in dilemma now. Are we fucked up or netload will again be the master? There is no certain answer.Now we are just puppet in hands of Netload. PP is working for them to get dollors in. But nothing is going out. What if we keep uploading n making them rich and they refuse to pay a single many?What if they keep paying via other methods but remove from buying prem?It looks like that we are fucked up. But but but we have to be optimistic. Keep moral up for few days unless something certain comes.

I find it funny that the people who always said TRUST TRUST TRUST
soon as PP problems come are now saying we are FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED

since they told "chicoes" that PP is delayed they must think they will be able to pay threw PP again
perhaps we just need to give them some time

though I also sent them an email saying if PP is out of the question please cancel all my payment requests from my 2 accounts

@ amartin99

do you think it's still funny to argue these useless things NOW?
i am sticking up for facts, not people, okay?
but wasn't that a truth that we could trust netload from Feb - July? (when a lot of people were wondering if NL paid or not)

when you upload to a host, you have to trust it first, if you don't trust it , simply don't upload to it, but you can't resist the high rate, can you,that's why you have to trust them (in the past)

i don't really put much hope on the paypal payout according to situation now, people would like to cancel pending paypal payouts, because :

* if you don't cancel it , you might get reversed payout and money will not be credited back to your NL account
* you might get paypal account locked when you receive the payment (but i don't see real confirmation yet)

so, if you cancel payout ,there is still a chance that you can get your money other way that they might introduce SOON...
they said due to the paypal restriction, it's gonna need more time than usual, then how much more time?

is it gonna be 60 days or what ,they once again, never say estimated time to wait.

btw:
you are really brave enough to tell them you have 2 affiliate accounts...

yep I think it's more funny then ever
you where always so strong in your opinion
now suddenly your all unsure

yea I told them I have 2 accounts
I also told them I made the second one when they locked my first for about a week (thinking it was shared, which it wasn't)
and decided to split my work between them after that so if I lost one again I wouldn't loose everything
both my accounts are set to plan 2
if they think there is some excuse there to close both my accounts then im better off knowing it now
if they have no problem with that then id like to know that now as-well

Im still thinking really hard about canceling my payout. 30 days will be over on 7.9.12 and im afraid i will get money reversed and lose it. on the other hand i still have a tiny little bit of hope that this crap is gonna get fixed. either way i will wait until next week i think, and if nothing change i will ask for a payout cancel before my payment is due.
thing is that i need the money and waiting another 30 days (atleast) is really bad

Last edited:

Hurrr...we all here just lost including me!!!..no bother cancel or anything like that.
Just move on Im about to lose almost $2000 damn!!!

they are happy now the way they are buying time and make you all crazy thinking to cancel what email I should sent to let them know and so on,,,, everyday is thousands of $ for them if this lasts 30days how much you think netload will make before they .....R-U-N

It all over now homies!! let move on

I suppose you people should be happy as long as the Paypal option is there. All you have to do is just wait it won't make any difference as you are getting your money, Right? People are waiting for whatever reasons but i guess waiting for money is worth your time and dedication you put towards to earn that. Please be patience and fill your pocket with the money you have earned. Paypal is the best option and it should be there.

Cheers :)

I suppose you people should be happy as long as the Paypal option is there. All you have to do is just wait it won't make any difference as you are getting your money, Right? People are waiting for whatever reasons but i guess waiting for money is worth your time and dedication you put towards to earn that. Please be patience and fill your pocket with the money you have earned. Paypal is the best option and it should be there.

Cheers :)

there is no problem in waiting, the problem is payout being REVERSED and getting it back is still uncertain, that is the BIG difference.

there is no problem in waiting, the problem is payout being REVERSED and getting it back is still uncertain, that is the BIG difference.
The only reversal of payment was on the 24th Aug for 24-25th July payouts, I don't think anyone after that was having any reversal of payments since Netload didn't attempt to sent any out after that. Payouts are just left pending either for you to cancel them or wait to see what happens whatever time that maybe. I have one on the 30th (yesterday) and no reversal or anything of that sort. I'm sending Mike about the reversal on the 24th Aug and see what he replies if it isn't a robot answer from them.

That being said, Netload still failed in all replies i read here to give a specific time that they would start the new option or solve the PP option. "As soon as possible" is not good enough a reply for us. "Due to latest Paypal restrictions, we need longer time for payout than usually" is even worse of a reply. How much longer? 180 days?

I would cancel my pending PP payouts today. Because even if they do come back with Paypal, there is still that unknown risk that this situation might happen again with Paypal and I don't think I want to go through the hassle of all of this. I'll also wait for another week or two to see if there is any new option of any sort considering most of us sent them suggestions of some kind. If still no progress, it's all probably a bunch of talk from them to keep us on their site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back