Nerdzpro.com - NL 2x Intel E5620 64GB RAM 250GB HDD 2Gbps RDP Starting $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have been using the NL-2Gbps-RDP server for a few days and the truth is that the operation is quite good. The speed of both rise and fall is very fast. My fear at the beginning was that the number of users in the RDP will affect the performance. But nothing to see ... I can use the browser, the programs, upload and download files very quickly. The support is very good, they attend quickly. And the misunderstandings that may have arisen with the RDP were clarified and resolved kindly. I hope we can continue together for much longer. Thank you so much for everything.

Hello! I have been using the NL-2Gbps-RDP server for a few days and the truth is that the operation is quite good. The speed of both rise and fall is very fast. My fear at the beginning was that the number of users in the RDP will affect the performance. But nothing to see ... I can use the browser, the programs, upload and download files very quickly. The support is very good, they attend quickly. And the misunderstandings that may have arisen with the RDP were clarified and resolved kindly. I hope we can continue together for much longer. Thank you so much for everything.

We're proud to offer you best services and we will not over sell the RDP because we prefer customers rather than money.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

from my 8 years of work ... never used best RDP than this..BEST RDP ever
Thank you we will keep on providing best RDP possible on wJunction!

Hello WJ Users,

NL-250G-2Gbps and NL-500G-2Gbps slots are now back in stock.
Please use Promo Code - YSRTQ34HI0 - for 10% One Time Discount

Also check our new thread on WJ - Hosting Section for exciting offshore hosting offer starting from $10/year

Happy Holidays

Kindest Regards
Admin
Nerdzpro

hello guys

Sem_T_tulo.png

i create a ticket because i cant acess my rdp.
if you see on the last month i creat other ticket because the same problem
name of ticket:login

i access the rdp and say password expired and must be changed

Just got word RDP service is no more if you were doing something like me your SOL then the admin si stupid he did not got any notice about the service ending.

So it seems that the thread opener has requested for this thread to be closed as he is closing his RDP Business. Anyone who has paid with payment methods which have an option to recover their funds then please do so.

Thread Closed. User Banned for the sudden closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back