David Chriss

I have Been using Galaksion Ads for almost a year now, But my CPM with them keep drooping badly compared to before.. Any one know good Ad company that have Good CPM?..

here are my Top 10 GEOs for last 30 days
  1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
  4. India
  5. Philippines
  6. Australia
  7. Germany
  8. Netherland
  9. France
  10. Indonesia
Please Need your Help guys I don wanna waste my traffic with Small CPM, My last 30 days Average CPM with them is $0.83 Compared to before was $2.25 to $3.24 Average CPM

15 comments
Yes don't trust them Galaksion will scam you and another thing is they will push multiple ads on your single popup ad code without your permission

By the way, the will doesn't show multiple ads on your ISP...

2nd is the will cut ads impressions on your account..

3rd is the account manager is pretty well known to brainwash like a game-changer

I also face the same problem but I know they will do a scam when I leave.

So stay away from them..and save your visitors and money..

Yes don't trust them Galaksion will scam you and another thing is they will push multiple ads on your single popup ad code without your permission

3rd is the account manager is pretty well known to brainwash like a game-changer

I agree with you . Galaksion scammer company . I tried them years ago . The worst company ever

I have Been using Galaksion Ads for almost a year now, But my CPM with them keep drooping badly compared to before.. Any one know good Ad company that have Good CPM?..

1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
  4. India
  5. Philippines
  6. Australia
  7. Germany
  8. Netherland
  9. France
  10. Indonesia
Please Need your Help guys I don wanna waste my traffic with Small CPM, My last 30 days Average CPM with them is $0.83 Compared to before was $2.25 to $3.24 Average CPM
Gonna be honest with you — it depends on your niche, ad formats you choose and the quality of your traffic.
I mean, we do have great rates for most (like 8 out of 10) GEOs from your list, but if you choose smth like banners and your traffic doesn't convert, well...

Nevertheless, going to DM you for more info, maybe we'll be your partner who is "just right" :)

I've been using galaksion since June and it always paid right and every 15 days I get paid. Is it really that bad? And if there are better ones, can you tell me which ones so I can test?
Post automatically merged:

I've been using galaksion since June and it always paid right and every 15 days I get paid. Is it really that bad? And if there are better ones, can you tell me which ones so I can test?

Payment was Paying well by request, or by schedule, I have see no issue with that CPM was good before but now days not that Good I don know is because they are in Russia and the war caused negative impact or what, Also the Manager is nice

The only problem am facing with them now is CPM drops

Payment was Paying well by request, or by schedule, I have see no issue with that CPM was good before but now days not that Good I don know is because they are in Russia and the war caused negative impact or what, Also the Manager is nice

The only problem am facing with them now is CPM drops

Of course yes they will pay the payment there a no issue anything but they will do many tricks your will be a wait and see them then you will completely realize much

Yeah, i remember when I was using them, CPM was very high but decreased after a few days, and stop counting all of my impressions.. they keep running those pop-ups and malware ads because you make a lot of money from them, but when you ask to clean it the CPM is dropped down.

1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
  4. India
  5. Philippines
  6. Australia
  7. Germany
  8. Netherland
  9. France
  10. Indonesia
Try direct advertising

1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
  4. India
  5. Philippines
  6. Australia
  7. Germany
  8. Netherland
  9. France
  10. Indonesia
Hello David, My name is Thomas - I'm a Project Manager Assistant at BidGear

Our company provide IAB standard ad units with the high CPM. With 5 year experience in digital advertising field, we think we could give you the best result.

Your top GEOs is what we're looking for, so it would be our pleasure if you give us a chance to buy your traffic. We think with our ad campaign you can have better benefits.

Feel free to ask me question via my email: thomas.nguyen@bidgear.com. THANKS IN ADVANCE

If you're seeking for a strong CPM network, you should definitely check out Monetag. You can have rates like higher than $10 for Smartlink, $2-$5 for Popunder, $2 for Interstitial, $1-$3 for Vignette and so forth… contact us at support at contact.us@monetag.com is 24/7 available to assist you and show you further examples. You can even request a manager to help you optimize your ad formats optimization.

If you're seeking for a strong CPM network, you should definitely check out Monetag. You can have rates like higher than $10 for Smartlink, $2-$5 for Popunder, $2 for Interstitial, $1-$3 for Vignette and so forth… contact us at support at contact.us@monetag.com is 24/7 available to assist you and show you further examples. You can even request a manager to help you optimize your ad formats optimization.
I wonder why you change the name of your company from PropellerAds to Monetag?

I wonder why you change the name of your company from PropellerAds to Monetag?
Hello dear. Thank you for your question, which is absolutely reasonable.
The goal of this shift is straightforward: we want to provide our partners with superior high-tech solutions for monetizing all forms of traffic. The new brand is the consequence of our ongoing development; we've been adding new services and enhancing current tools, and we now want to focus solely on publishers as our audience.

Back