Need suggestions- Launching Streaming File Host -Plan inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)
free user 100kbps, registered user 200kbps...?? resume support for free user...???
that is, if it struck at some point means, resume....???

2)
Start with mass storage, because cash whores have some tb's of data each.
space...??

3)
Zoom uploader and jdownloader......?? , rapidleech plugin is fine, apply for sborg too

4)
embedding allowed.....?? <3

5)
ads, pop up......?? please don't use it, use static ads

that will be gr8....... B-)

wish u good luck..............

Thanks, hopefully we all grow together. <3<3

1)
free user 100kbps, registered user 200kbps...?? resume support for free user...???
that is, if it struck at some point means, resume....???

Free user: 100Kb per sec
Registered user: 200Kb per sec
Premium user: 1 MB per sec ( higher speed for downloading )

They can resume.

2)
Start with mass storage, because cash whores have some tb's of data each.
space...??

Unlimited. ( reasonably )

3)
Zoom uploader and jdownloader......?? , rapidleech plugin is fine, apply for sborg too

I will contact z-o-o-m.eu for zoom uploader.
We already made, PHP CURL plugin is for sborg only.

4)
embedding allowed.....?? <3

Yes, embedding is allowed and ll be paid same.

5)
ads, pop up......?? please don't use it, use static ads

No annoying popup ads. Yes, only static ads.

Last edited:
You gonna limit streaming speed for free users to 100 kb/s? Speed limiting can't work the same way on streaming sites as it does on file hosting sites. All its gonna do is force users to wait till the whole video has finished buffering. Its all upto you though.

$60/10k views - Are you gonna be able to sustain the site with rates like that? Static ads don't pay much and most people who's gonna use your service will embed vids which will further cut down traffic on your site but waste bandwidth nonetheless.

Hope you have a ton of cash to start this business. The first few months will hardly see any profit but hopefully the money will start to role in when your site gets big.

Suggestions:
Direct streaming of uploaded-mp4 files, convert only mkv and avi- files. Free-User max 1 conversion and premium 5 maximal conversion simultaniously. Why?
some users will upload some tb´s and block other user to use it. Then you can wait, wait and wait. Good example: filebox.com

Suggestions:
Direct streaming of uploaded-mp4 files, convert only mkv and avi- files. Free-User max 1 conversion and premium 5 maximal conversion simultaniously. Why?
some users will upload some tb´s and block other user to use it. Then you can wait, wait and wait. Good example: filebox.com

Hello, i really liked the idea of direct streaming ( no encoding ) of uploaded mp4 files and , that sounds logical. We will implement it.

Thanks <3<3

You must pay half of what you are paying, and will remain for some time.
When uploading the video will take minutes or days to be able to view?

I usually look for sites that do not pay even so provide good speed and load that can be played in minutes what was up.

To be honest I'd rather prefer a quality service than one with a "Too good to be true" affiliate program, it's great and all of the sort but it's not a sustainable business, you will surely atract more customers at first but if you become popular (which, basing myself on a lot of previous similar filehosts, is rather difficult) you will get a lot of pressure from people you just won't be able to fight with.

Don't take this the wrong way though, your service seems promising and that's the only reason for my comment.

As a sidenote, an API would be pretty useful.

hii frnd,

i think the rates per 10,000 views is bit high.......i think u should reduce it to $ 40 so that it can sustain and live long

its just a suggestion after the ultimate choice is yours........

it is the best time to enter in videohosting buisness frm the point of affilate members & viewers as there are very few videohosting service which pays and have good service

best regards,
che3tah

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

hii frnd,

i think the rates per 10,000 views is bit high.......i think u should reduce it to $ 40 so that it can sustain and live long

its just a suggestion after the ultimate choice is yours........

it is the best time to enter in videohosting buisness frm the point of affilate members & viewers as there are very few videohosting service which pays and have good service

best regards,
che3tah

Good news.

Hope that this will not become another Filebox or VideoBB.

Need a stable video hosting site from you @automan

Good luck with your bussiness friend automan, modify the plans this way so that everybody will earn, and also you remain alive for long time :) at least longer than the others...

agreed all these
we want a stable video host:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back