Other Need RDP which accepts downloading from public trackers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello guys
i want a good RDP ( NL or GB located )
storage 100GB-200GB if less no problem
A pre installed license for zoom uploader
the only 2 things i care about the most is :
1-Cheapest monthly cost (maximum 10$).
2-Accepts torrent downloading from public trackers like Thepiratebay & kickass !

plz recommend me the best & the cheapest one !
thank you all :)

11 comments
You need a private RDP or Seedbox I using using a RPD and someone had like 20 torrents going at the same time server was running like 50 times slower than normal. If you plan to do 5 or more torrents at the same time on a RPD the host will either ban you or move you to a private rdp or a seed box. The reason a lot of people try to use a rpd for torrenting is it only cost like $5 to $7 a month and a private rdp or seedbox is like $10 to $20

i was using RDP in NL much more space 200GB + more improved than yours with less expenses to pay 10$ !!!
no thanks need & cheap & a good one !

I understand, but please be notified that we are providing VPS with RDP access, means you have admins access with maximum security. In shared RDPs, admin can see everything ;)

I understand, but please be notified that we are providing VPS with RDP access, means you have admins access with maximum security. In shared RDPs, admin can see everything ;)

where does admin could not see anything mate?
For every VPS, Admin pass stored in Host or in "my Service" panel

so an Admin of the host can login to any VPS if he/she wish
yes VPS guaranteed for the Resource you bought,so for some people VPS is always better than RDP

anyway OP
Few hosts in WJ VPS section are offering to leech Public trackers
just ask them on Chat before ordering

Last edited:

where does admin could not see anything mate?
For every VPS, Admin pass stored in Host or in "my Service" panel

so an Admin of the host can login to any VPS if he/she wish
yes VPS guaranteed for the Resource you bought,so for some people VPS is always better than RDP

You are 100% wrong! The vps user can easily change the default administrator password! Here is an example from our vps welcome email which will be sent to customers. You see we mentioned that he/she has to change the password:
cicFqWq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back