Need help regarding Google Page Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabashahid

My site is Jobz.pk and it is receiving a good hits you can alexa rank or I can assure you it is having good views but the thing is that my keywords are not working at all when ever I type any of my keywords like jobs in Pakistan or search jobs in google Pakistan I cant see it on the front page. The amount of traffic I am having should have place me on first page but it is happening can someone please tell me what is the reason? And one other thing that I forgot to mention is that, that I want to see the home page with these keywords I can see few other pages of my site but I am unable to see my homepage at any of those links.

Last edited:
8 comments
Only traffic doesn't help to rank your website on the first page. You will need to build quality content and work on good on page and off page techniques to rank your website on the first page of Google.

Quality Content and keywords

Hi,
As said concentrate on the quality of content and do the check in copyscape for duplicate content is not there in the google, concentrate on keywords, at times do promote in google adwords it may help out.

Well it's all about getting baclinks from high authority and relevant websites with targeted keywords in anchor text. Good content and uses of targeted keywords in the content should also be there. This is the game all about.

Saba, I have checked your website, first of all, you should activate SSL for your domain, you can get a free SSL from letsencrypt.
after that get some good quality backlinks for those keywords like Jobs in Pakistan etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back