1. sabashahid

sabashahid Active Member

Apr 15, 2017
    My site is Jobz.pk and it is receiving a good hits you can alexa rank or I can assure you it is having good views but the thing is that my keywords are not working at all when ever I type any of my keywords like jobs in Pakistan or search jobs in google Pakistan I cant see it on the front page. The amount of traffic I am having should have place me on first page but it is happening can someone please tell me what is the reason? And one other thing that I forgot to mention is that, that I want to see the home page with these keywords I can see few other pages of my site but I am unable to see my homepage at any of those links.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Only traffic doesn't help to rank your website on the first page. You will need to build quality content and work on good on page and off page techniques to rank your website on the first page of Google.

3. dotzo.net

dotzo.net Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Quality Content and keywords

Hi,
    As said concentrate on the quality of content and do the check in copyscape for duplicate content is not there in the google, concentrate on keywords, at times do promote in google adwords it may help out.

4. RobLorn

RobLorn Member

Sep 15, 2017
    You have to do SEO step by step per each keyword on your keywords database

5. sachingupta

sachingupta Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Well it's all about getting baclinks from high authority and relevant websites with targeted keywords in anchor text. Good content and uses of targeted keywords in the content should also be there. This is the game all about.

6. saba23

saba23 New Member

Nov 5, 2019
    It is game of high authority i mean high domain authority and page authority. Back links from high authority sites with less spam score. lesco bill online