Need help in WP theme and implementing LearnDash Wordpress LMS plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

justvj4u

I am trying to build a wordpress site using LearnDash’s WordPress LMS plugin to implement elearning program similar to this SSW site .

I ordered and installed same theme(Detube) and LMS plugin for my site. However, I could not find an option to add multiple menus to my site.

In my site EITHUB I can see only 2 menus , I could not find option to add additional menus, as above using same theme:

Please help me , What should I do to add multiple menus to my site similar to SSW site using this Detube theme??

Also, how do I setup/integrate LMS plugin to create and publish courses, deliver quizzes, award certificates, and download user reports.?

Please help me with setting up this for my site. I can pay for the service if it works..

Regards.

Last edited:
3 comments
Hi, justvj4u. I'd love to help you.

I’d like to discuss the details, if you are interested. If so, please reach out via PM or Skype so we can see if we’re a good fit for each other and get you rocking and rolling :D

My Skype's: insanitariume

Hi,justvj4u. I'd love to help you.

I’d like to discuss the details, if you are interested. If so, please reach out via PM or Skype so we can see if we’re a good fit for each other and get you rocking and rolling :D

My Skype's: insanitariume

I pinged you on skype plz let me know when would be the best time to have a chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back