Need good paying video host

31 comments
can you tell me why do you think this site it;s ''the best''?
Can't argue with that. From what I have analyzed, @Streamtape seems to be has more experience and knowledge when it comes to file hosting or other stuff. They seems to be handling everything perfectly fine. Their system seems to be great too. I am fine being the 3rd or the lowest (if there was a ranking thing) We can't ignore the fact that, streamtape is currently #1 if you need a good paying video host.

Can't argue with that. From what I have analyzed, @Streamtape seems to be has more experience and knowledge when it comes to file hosting or other stuff. They seems to be handling everything perfectly fine. Their system seems to be great too. I am fine being the 3rd or the lowest (if there was a ranking thing) We can't ignore the fact that, streamtape is currently #1 if you need a good paying video host.
Streamtale cheating with us

streamtape?

no way

i have tested and rates are very very low and ads are huge...to much ads

after aparat they are on second position whit so much ads...and they count 1 view per ip

and believe me when i have something to say about a host i wil say

i have tested many videohost but rates are very low in comparation whit how much ads have

i have tested your site ''NinjaStream'' and after 1 week i have received 22 PM where my visitors say to upload everyting on ninjastream...

streamtape?

no way

i have tested and rates are very very low and ads are huge...to much ads

after aparat they are on second position whit so much ads...and they count 1 view per ip

and believe me when i have something to say about a host i wil say

i have tested many videohost but rates are very low in comparation whit how much ads have

i have tested your site ''NinjaStream'' and after 1 week i have received 22 PM where my visitors say to upload everyting on ninjastream...
Bro, ur traffic geo info pls share.

yes me too.. I'm waiting for your suggestions...

i used clipwatching, ninjastream, upstream,streamz,evoload,stream tape

evoload is scam, totally trash. don't use

streamz: I thought it was fine, but it wasn't. very bad video host.

clipwatching, ninjastream, upstream: closer to the very bad host.

streamtape: best for now.

but from the old ones, openload, woof tube, streamcherry were one of the best.

Back