VPS Need: 1GB RAM Guaranteed 800MHz VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
shared? Just how many shared hosts allow this kind of consumption? Obiously I don't use 1GB RAM right now; I use 400MB and am on a shared server, but they're not too happy about it, and I'm not too happy about their recent performance (about twice a week the CPU is overloaded, and page-load delays upto 20 seconds).

I'm asking for 1GB, because 400MB + CPanel is more than 512 (and usually more than 512 == 1024).

Also, I don't like the apache configuration of most host, for example: I want to gzip/deflate css/javascript. Now mod_deflate used to be installed on my current provider, but right now it isnt.

--- actually I don't believe that my site uses 400MB RAM, but there's no way to be sure unless I setup a VPS ---

is anyone over here hosted with saurav? They're just too young to be trusted (and the fact that the registrar of the domain is hidden/unknown doesn't make things better).

mention your budget also so that the Providers can sort out your requirement with your budget and place their offers.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

I'm looking for a VPS with at least 1GB RAM and 1000MHz CPU Guaranteed (100Mb port minimum). I also need CPanel.
You must be at least 2 years in business. Basic managment is a plus (at least I'd apreciate if you can install some software).

The most intentive use will be a phpbb forum (it contains links to rapishare/megaupload). I also host a small image gallery (adult cartoon). Speed from South-America and Spain is important.

24hour/chat support would be nice as well. Please let me know your harddisk setup as well (RAID 1/0, SAS)

I'll pay monthly with Paypal.

i need a Dedi with aTLEAST 4gb ram , pm me if you can help :)

I've read through the thread and i can see this turning into a flame war, so im only gonna say this once.

If you have reason to believe a host is terrible, post PROOF. Your word is not proof, and i dont care who you are or who you think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back