VPS Need: 1GB RAM Guaranteed 800MHz VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick

I'm looking for a VPS with at least 1GB RAM and 1000MHz CPU Guaranteed (100Mb port minimum). I also need CPanel.
You must be at least 2 years in business. Basic managment is a plus (at least I'd apreciate if you can install some software).

The most intentive use will be a phpbb forum (it contains links to rapishare/megaupload). I also host a small image gallery (adult cartoon). Speed from South-America and Spain is important.

24hour/chat support would be nice as well. Please let me know your harddisk setup as well (RAID 1/0, SAS)

I'll pay monthly with Paypal.

38 comments
I recommend you scopehosts.com as their vps and dedicated is best i have dedicated with them and i also tested vps with good uptime no downtime at all... the support is also good and instant...

Saurav loads freaking fast (like 0.2s total - that's faster than google's homepage). Seems like a nice option, but they don't guarantee cpu :( Also, I'll ask some of my users to enter their site to see if djeuro's problem was just an isolated case or if it has to do something with his location/provider.

WrzHost is too expensive same with ScopeHost, for that price I'd go for fivebean or provps.

edit: One thing I just notice now...... there's not a single review of them on google. Their isn't even listed on any review site. Most of their visitors are from India (Alexa)...
domain PRIVATE registered: 05-Jan-2010 Now that scared me of.

coldabhishek, private registered on 02-Oct-2009 at Godaddy? Why private?

There's a database error right now and I can't find the VPS plans on your site. Do you resell godaddy or do you have a server with them?

Saurav loads freaking fast (like 0.2s total - that's faster than google's homepage). Seems like a nice option, but they don't guarantee cpu :( Also, I'll ask some of my users to enter their site to see if djeuro's problem was just an isolated case or if it has to do something with his location/provider.

WrzHost is too expensive same with ScopeHost, for that price I'd go for fivebean or provps.

edit: One thing I just notice now...... there's not a single review of them on google. Their isn't even listed on any review site. Most of their visitors are from India (Alexa)...
domain PRIVATE registered: 05-Jan-2010 Now that scared me of.

We have Unmanaged VPS service which you can afford . If you feel managed VPS is expensive the features included in it will make you think again how can this many features include at such reliable prices.

We never activated the PRIVATE option. The company is located in India so naturally More traffic is from India.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back