Shared [NationWebHost] Offshore Web Hosting DDoS Protected 1Gbit Stable Amazing Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of the issue and the server that our sales site is on is currently being dealt with. Please remember our sales site and customers are kept on different servers for situations like this.
Yea i know that,was just making u aware,as it seems to be timing out.

site dont load for me
another scam ???

Just because my sales site is not loading at the moment, does not mean that my hosting is a scam. The sales site is currently experiencing a problem and will be resolved shortly by the datacenter. Please note that our sales site and clients are kept on different servers.

-

It appears that the server currently is having some difficulties and is having some Packetloss at this time. The server administrators are currently working on fixing this. It should be back shortly. Unfortunately I do not have an estimated time of completion.

Nice gesture, I'm stablelayer's user, but I'm not going to take your offer
And like they've said, you should ask for some proof, ppl have a lot of things, but morale is not one of them

@ shrek

Seriously, your going to go over the edge that far ?

no i want go over edge , but you offer 1 month free for all stablelayer customers and yours site is in time-out or is down

i think we (customers) need a litle more respect from you (not you like you, but person who offer hosting)

@CammyD

No offense mate, but they said the same thing for stablelayer... there isn't a way for me or you to know something like that... some matters are simply not in their hands, and the rest is just simply the way they can deal with those kinds of things:)

This wont turn into StableLayer. Discussions of this turning into StableLayer stops now. This is a sales thread, not a drama thread. Only discuss the coupon please if you are discussing StableLayer.

RV Site builder now installed.

MSN Support: support@nationwebhost.com

Being using this since quite some time, I got to say it's awesome.

The support is very friendly and they solve issues that are not related to them.

The uptime has being awesome, I haven't found any downtime yet. The page speed is awesome as compared to my other sites (on other servers).

I would recommend this host to anyone who is looking for quality shared hosting. I wish I found this host earlier. =]

Is this company still alive? Opened support ticket 5 days ago, replied 3-4 times and even PMed here a couple of times. No response whatsoever although activity log shows you have been logging into WJ regularly.

I have a payment due on 7th Jan. I am not sure whether to pay up and continue since all communications have been ceased for some unknown reason :S

What? NationWebHost sold off? I didnt get any emails regarding that. I only got an email informing that NationWebHost bought 859compute :S

[FONT=&quot]Hello, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] We are writing to let everyone know that Nationwebhost.com and 859compute.com are merging. We feel this will be the proper move to better service all clients. I know the next question you have is what about my account, well here is a few things you can expect:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]We will not change anything pertaining to your account. The price and package will stay the same as it is now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]We own our own servers located at several highly taunted data centers so we will be moving all accounts there.( not to worry we will fully back up all accounts) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have a dedicated IP address we will have to re issue you a new one. ( sorry we can’t transfer ips) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Any issues you are having with the current server will be gone we have been working hard of the last bit to ensure that our hosting service is premium. Yes there are still some software that we have not added because every client wants something different, but all you have to do is let us know and we will see about getting it installed for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] What we need from you: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have a payment scheduled for nationwebhost.com you need to cancel it when the new invoice arrives there will be an option there to re-subscribed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will notice that all billing will be coming from 859compute.com so will all communications. Also the nationwebhost.com will remain in live mode but when you go to client area it will automatically send you to our client area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any futher questions please let us know we are here to help you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
when i email nationwebhost, but is 859compute reply me.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back