Shared [NationWebHost] Offshore Web Hosting DDoS Protected 1Gbit Stable Amazing Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offer is still currently available and will available for another few days. You can order today and your account will be setup automatically, the coupon will last one month so you will get a month free. So after your exam is over you can continue using your 3 months worth of your free web hosting.

Signed up mate. Automatic instant setup. Thanks for the free month. Hope it turns out well.

Register to give it a try

NOTE : SUBMIT AN ISSUE @ Live support

Support is good and understandable

Working on my issue will update u guyz soon :)

I have uploaded my entire CPanel backup from Stablelayer to my home directory. You will see a file with .tar.gz extension. Can you please help me restore the backup from WHM since I don't have access to that?

Bought the hosting about 2 days ago, I got to say it's the one of the best hosts I've transferred to. They set up my account instantly and the support is nice and friendly. Website loads almost instantly (y).

Probz :)
Nice that you help the clients of unstablelayer.
I recommend you that you hide that coupon code so non stablelayer clients can take profit of that.

Goodwork and goodluck.

Thank you for your kind comments :) Good luck to you to :).

I don't have to worry, I can get Cisco Guard infront of the server but it would be better not to get DDoSed.

No disrespect for the offer however, how do you intend to confirm that hosting was indeed lost by any person claiming that he/she was with StableLayer?

Would you not be leaving yourself wide open to overselling your own servers by this kind gesture?

I feel that you could be causing a major problem for yourself by offering 1 free month.

Just an observation, not a put down.

I'm not. I just respect wJunction and it's members and I hope that people will respect the coupon code. It will expire shortly. We actually have a limit on the amount of account we put on our servers. That limit depends on how much resources each site consumes and for how long.

I'm not. I just respect wJunction and it's members and I hope that people will respect the coupon code. It will expire shortly. We actually have a limit on the amount of account we put on our servers. That limit depends on how much resources each site consumes and for how long.

your main site doesnt load for me?

Agree with Spooky, I think NationWebHost should ask for a screenshot of the Stablelayer invoice or paypal receipt from those who are signing up with the free coupon code.

Btw, its only been a few hours since I signed up and I am already impressed with the customer support. Requested for a little help and he obliged within a couple of minutes. However the main site seems to be down at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back