Other MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this limit "Only max 2 multiple download/upload allowed at a time"

---due to bandwidth constraint or server load constraints ??

Why this limit "Only max 2 multiple download/upload allowed at a time"

---due to bandwidth constraint or server load constraints ??

I have limited download/upload to limit the server load, because some people make 10-20 downloads at a time, if they do the same, you people wouldn't able to use the server.. <_<

Its not only with our company but its a common sense talk and is applicable to all the companies :)

Hello,

When someone solve my problem? For more than a day I can't use my RL.
Ticket sent yesterday. I received a reply that the problem will be solved within 4 hours. A day later, still nothing ...

I understand that there are problems, but I think as a customer deserve some information about progress, rather than the dead silence?

Filesonic upload speed is very very slow, around 300-500kps and it's not a today problem. Having this problem from 6/7 days now.

Hello Ipowerz

Please refund me i dont wanna continue with ur service
i have been requesting u for refund for about 2 days now and ur not responding to me

My sborg details :

Hostname: 67.213.215.128

Username: smhrnnet

Kindly refund me asap

Thank u

I hire the Windows RDP Basic Plan 3 days ago and still I have not.
I can not enter the client area after paying curiously.

The best we can do is open a PayPal dispute and to close the account because it has all the earmarks of being a fake

plz download and add this to C:\WINDOWS ftp://ftp.fftw.org/pub/fftw/fftw3win32mingw.zip "files must be extracted and remove from folder only add the inside contents" sever ip 217.172.180.48

please open a support ticket

I can not hire the service, you can give me an email address to contact?

please go to myrapidleech.net and you will be able to order from there

I hire the Windows RDP Basic Plan 3 days ago and still I have not.
I can not enter the client area after paying curiously.

The best we can do is open a PayPal dispute and to close the account because it has all the earmarks of being a fake

this is not fake ... can you just open up a support ticket ? with your paypal transction # and e-mail ?

I can not get a ticket because they leave after paying to access the client area so that information you send me are asking in the "Pre-Sales Contact Us" does not ask-Login

The registration emails on your website as well as emails from PayPal subcripcion I also command you've sent.
I'm going to resend the mail Support@myrapidleech.net appearing on your site to see if you can give me the service and access to client area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back