Other MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought the RDP yesterday, only this afternoon they give me the login infos :facepalm:....then I can't download anything because I haven't the permission to write into none hard disk :facepalm: also the partition is incorrect because I should have 500GB HD space instead I've 250GB :facepalm: I've open a ticket this afternoon and until now nobody has answered me, live support on msn is offline and here nobody gives explanations. I think that this is a really perfect start : first 24 hours of service....I couldn't do anything X-(X-(X-(....

Last edited:
until now my rdp server still down..i still have lot of data there not uploaded to file host yet...if server is gone, ive to redownload them again and download link no backup, need to research again...kindly help to resolve the problem. thks.

Please solve my problems : I can't download anything because I haven't the permission to write into any HD...check ticket #914750

Last edited:
Even today I couldn't do anything, I've opened a ticket this afternoon and nobody has answered me. The assistance is inexistent....

what the *** what's wrong with this service now?

a1512a.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back