Other MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only max 2 multiple download/upload allowed at a time or we will not say you anything until other clients face problem because of you.

This mean only 2 up/dw connections at the same time ?

upload speed very slow only 4 mb from 80mb previous days even if everyone is online its never this slow plz check it download speed slow also 3mb from 12 that's not so bad

Can someone kindly respond to my ticket and take care of my problem?
32 hours ago I was promised a move to a new server, and so far I can't use the RL?

Can someone kindly respond to my ticket and take care of my problem?
32 hours ago I was promised a move to a new server, and so far I can't use the RL?

In ticket, you were told that you will get RL on 20th may, and its 20th may today and in USA its just 8Am, and i recommend you to wait some time they will deliver me server today only!

I was told on (ticket time) 19/05/2011 10:37 that:
"I will move you to new server in USA within 24 hours, i have just ordered it and whenever it will arrive."

Few hours ago I asked about the status of this process (ticket time) 20/05/2011 17:08.
So it gives you more than a promised 24 hours, regardless of time zone.

From the 17th of May, there were problems with plugins, which effectively prevented me from using the RL. So yesterday I was promised a move to a new server. Today I have no access to RL at all (500 server error), and you want me to wait? So how long do I have to wait?

and BTW. How is it that you have the time to respond on WJ, but you don't have it on the tickets?

Last edited:
I was told on (ticket time) 19/05/2011 10:37 that:
"I will move you to new server in USA within 24 hours, i have just ordered it and whenever it will arrive."

Few hours ago I asked about the status of this process (ticket time) 20/05/2011 17:08.
So it gives you more than a promised 24 hours, regardless of time zone.

From the 17th of May, there were problems with plugins, which effectively prevented me from using the RL. So yesterday I was promised a move to a new server. Today I have no access to RL at all (500 server error), and you want me to wait? So how long do I have to wait?

and BTW. How is it that you have the time to respond on WJ, but you don't have it on the tickets?

I agree i was told 24 hours from the data center from where i bought but when i asked them about 6 hours they replied me the same i have told you in the above!

I will credit your account with the 7 days :)8-)

'I will credit your account with the 7 days'
This seems to be fair, so thank you.

And what about 500 Error that appears throughout the day, and about which I mentioned in the ticket?
Can you do anything about it, until you move me to a new server?

'I will credit your account with the 7 days'
This seems to be fair, so thank you.

And what about 500 Error that appears throughout the day, and about which I mentioned in the ticket?
Can you do anything about it, until you move me to a new server?

It happened because too many people did failed connected to filesonic as our ip is banned and connection made by rapidleechs are never disconnected.. i have rebooted the server and its fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back