My Site Got Hacked by Stupid Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but my site got hacked today, this has never happened to me so how can he hack a Wordpress blog???

Well it depends on server security, :P,i can root servers also,im a hacker from pakcyberarmy.net,but im a white hacker ;),white hacker is when he does not kill the site,only gives warning to admin to secure the site,if u want me to test your host,i can test it,simply send me a pm to me,and i will check :)

LOLZZ,well bro,if those sites are on the same host,its the hosting server problem ;),they didnt add security to server :),i can help the host admin,i will tell him the velnerability ;),but dont now his id so... :),lets see what others say

Jesus,

IPB's free since fucking when? Idiot.

i dont fuckin use ipb thats why i dont know if its free or not.if im such idiot like u why my sites are not getting hacked?

you all use nulled shitz will full bugs in there mate. go for bug and u will find a 100+ on every nulled thingz. anywayz

who needs security to vbulletin sites pm me with an price.

All the sites hacked belong to the same IP.

So what does this mean?
Host had weak security.

OMG, What now?
Make a backup and get the fuck out.

Already did that, what now?
Stfu.

I<3U

Another thread about this here: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=60444

I'd say this issue is also related to outdated software in scorpio server. They are running php 5.2.13 (latest 5.2.16) and probably some outdated 2.2.x apache (latest 2.2.17).

Kernel is old too. 2.6.18-164.15.1.el5.028stab068.9 #1 SMP Tue Mar 30 18:07:38 MSD 2010 i686
Latest stable from kernel.org: 2.6.36.2 - 2010-12-09

-.-

Ouch, that's old OpenVZ kernel. There is already a localroot exploit out for that version. No wonder how you got rooted, it was only a matter of time.

Sadly, ScorpioHost doesn't even realize they got rooted, although they were(or are?) running an outdated kernel that can be rooted easily by a public localroot exploit.

Also make sure you use a separate windows / linux login (can even use dual boot) to access all sensitive data. This way you can get protected against possible Trojan, Malware, Virus, Hack attacks etc

Don't ever open any file sent to you via instant messengers.. even .jpg can contain viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back