My complete test of 16 video hosts

woxenrud

As promised in the other thread, I tested these hosts for a couple of weeks on my website with equally distributed videos.
I graded them the following way
Video player = how user friendly the viewing experience is, mainly based on amount of annoying ads/popups, but also video quality and buffering.
Earnings = based on how much money I made in these two weeks.
Website = customization, statistics, functions and clarity of the website from the uploaders point of view.
Total score is next to the name

Playtube.ws - 13/15
Video player: 4.5
Earnings: 4.5

Ninjastream.to - 12.5/15
Video player: 4
Earnings: 4.5

Evoload.io - 12/15
Video player: 3.5
Earnings: 5
notes: best earnings

Streamsb.com - 11/15
Earnings: 4

Upstream.to - 10.5/15
Earnings: 3

Streamtape.com - 10.5/15
Video player: 3
Earnings: 2.5
notes: best website

Userload.co - 10/15
Earnings: 3.5

Voe.sx - 10/15
notes: best video player

Mixdrop.co - 9.5/15
Earnings: 2

Netu.io - 9/15

Vidoza.net - 9/15
Video player: 1
Earnings: 4
notes: worst video player

Okstream.co - 9/15
Video player: 2.5
Earnings: 3.5
notes: host might be dying?

Doodstream.com - 9/15
Earnings: 1
notes: worst earnings

Vidlox.me - 7/15
Video player: 1.5

Videobin.co - 7/15
Video player: 2
Earnings: 2.5

Streamzz.to - 6/15
Video player: 3
notes: worst website

16 comments
ummm I think evoload deserved first place
Quailty of video is much better then other
Websites is good subtitles can be added easy ( system is easy for all )
Player is better then others can't compare.
And important evoload don't use OVH like other.
btw you are forget about netu.tv
Last place streamtape aka streamshave
Post automatically merged:

uh i forget playtube is hacked before and how much i am saw playtube use old database so is risky.

@Streamtape you only know that and to add 100 ads and if you want to watch not a bad quality on streamtape kindly use 15" monitor so quality will be better and make distance few meters

Last edited:
what do you think is the purpose of the thread other than to promote playtube? ))
I think you didn't use it ?
If you dont like it that dont make who praise the site is promoting, playtube has the best bitrate for the encoded videos unlike the shity host with shit bitrate or shit streaming speed .
Stay with the shit ?

I think you didn't use it ?
If you dont like it that dont make who praise the site is promoting, playtube has the best bitrate for the encoded videos unlike the shity host with shit bitrate or shit streaming speed .
Stay with the shit ?
ohh.. the man who repeats the same question like crazy here spamming Jason... do you have already premium? ;-)

ummm I think evoload deserved first place
Quailty of video is much better then other
Websites is good subtitles can be added easy ( system is easy for all )
Player is better then others can't compare.
And important evoload don't use OVH like other.
btw you are forget about netu.tv
Last place streamtape aka streamshave

uh i forget playtube is hacked before and how much i am saw playtube use old database so is risky.

@Streamtape you only know that and to add 100 ads and if you want to watch not a bad quality on streamtape kindly use 15" monitor so quality will be better and make distance few meters

Let me clarify the facts for you Sir as you provide false information.

PlayTube database was never hacked. Issue happened at file server due to a hole in remote upload which was fixed in couple minutes after it happened by the old PlayTube owner.

PlayTube database is fully encrypted and stored spearetly from the website itself. You mess facts with the situation with GoUnlimited that was fully hacked and it's database leaked with user passwords that was not encrypted.

I think this is a shitty ads.

playtube: very bad count and earning
Evoload: trash scam.
Ninjastream: very low count and earning
userload: very low count and earning
streamz: i think they stayed 10 years ago... bad site.
streamtape: best count and earning on the market, but there is video compression. i dont like just that.
upstream: I used to like it, but now it's a low count and earning.

I didn't use the others, but doodstream is the site of someone who used to shut down a lot of their video hosting sites. don't trust i think.

i miss openload :(

Last edited:
what do you think is the purpose of the thread other than to promote playtube? ))

I think this is a shitty ads.

How can this be a promotion thread? My account is older than most of these video hosts.
Also I wrote that evoload has the best earnings, streamtape the best website and voe.sx the best player. I'm not favouriting anyone. I would recommend any host on the list except the bottom six really.

This thread is not 100% about how much the host pay or how fast they pay :rage:

If a file or video host pays $60+ per 1k downloads views and pays in 18hrs but only gave 5kbps speeds to guest and registered users the cashwores will scream best host ever :middle_finger:

This is why I mostly download from torrents now. I run a adult forum I have a list of amazing file host I use that do not pay do not ask me if any pay none of them pay for uploads.

Back