Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading all your posts man, I enjoy reading your posts because you are the most knowledgeable person in this forum, I believe that. But you messed it up again. Bit of misunderstanding you see. Note that this thread is about Scrapebox and only Scrapebox. That's exactly what I used. I didn't use any other tool/tactics in the process.
And I just want to see how bad the effects Scrapebox can have on a site. And no one yet in this thread has shown me that, though many have criticized my posts, but no one showed me any concrete proof/instance of the adverse effects of using Scrapebox.

You guys are pretty much missing the point here. Blasting (spamming) won't get your site penalized or whatsoever. But it will, however, give your site bad reputation. You can say that you couldn't care less what other people think about your link building methods, but that really isn't a link building method - that's just pure old spam and you really can get reported for spam, not to Google though.

If you spam, you won't be able to hangout as a normal Webmaster on Webmaster boards, younger Webmasters will think you're an idol - older ones will just laugh at you for not buying the links on your niche related sites, like all other Webmasters. Even though most Webmasters don't need that, their visitors spread their links on some sides of the Interwebz, which gives them enough juice to rank nicely on Google and other search engines.

All in all, no matter what you may think of it in your head - It's spam.

@SuicidalMedia: You got my point with your first two sentences dude. And the rest you said also has some good amount of truth in it. Of course its spamming, I can't deny that, never have I.

Of course I'm not gonna tell you the domains, I already mentioned that.

And I want to point out something to you. You sell some so called white hat SEO service, right? Now off site SEO is all about link building. What methods do you use for that? I think, they are Blog commenting, social bookmarking, web 2.0 properties, article submissions, right?
The black hat SEO we are discussing here is mere automation. What takes 1 hour manually is done withing 5 mins using various tools. What's the harm in that? You just have to maintain some steady rate of building backlinks.

Black hat SEO can be really dangerous when you do it on your site (on site black hat SEO), like keyword stuffing. But off site black hat SEO is never that harmful because, come on, do you have any control over who links to your site? No. Just you don't want to make it too obvious for Google to catch you. Multi level buffering helps a lot here.

Though I don't say its 100% safe.

But please, just show me one site that has got sandboxed due to a scrapebox blast. Please. And be honest on this.

The SEO methods I use do include link building from high authority pages, but I do no blog commenting/forum posting/anything that can be automated. Its not as simple as that but I'm not going to say any more on it.

As for your blackhat methods of link building - its obvious to google when people are blasting website links on blogs and forums, google crawls those sites and they have a timeline of exactly how many crawled pages link to your site and when they crawled the page. Search engines have been thinking of ways to detect link spamming and the use of non-legitimate ways of link building for years, example.

I can go into it with further detail but I dont see why I should bother, you are selling a blackhat SEO service and will disagree with anything I say.

For everyone else: think of it this way... If you are able to automate a way of building links to your website, google is able to automate a way of detecting it. Plain and simple. Google is at the cutting edge of the web and webdev.

Thats me done in this topic.

Once again you ignored my question that I have been repeating again and again.

"just show me one site that has got sandboxed due to a scrapebox blast"

Its not that I will disagree with you because I'm selling some service. I would prefer gaining some knowledge rather than selling some service. I'm open to all comments and would love to learn more from pros like you and Mr. Happy, I have lots of respect for both of you. I just want you to show me some proof to make me agree with you. You've shown none so far.

Jason was also a bit critical on this topic, but I agree with him because what he said was completely topic related and I have no reason why I shouldn't agree with him.

It's a shame that you, as you claim to be interested in something, aren't able to google your stuff for yourself, and you expect someone else to do it for you...here:

Zo9f4.png

DSnF9.png

^^xrumer not scrapebox or a combo of both (and probably other blackhat methods)... but still this does not happen much if at all under normal circumstances.

About the first screenshot, its xrumer, not scrapebox. And everytime this guy builds 10-20 profiles, his site gets sandboxed? LOL! And you believe this? You are awesome :facepalm: Either he is lying or he played around with Larry Page's girlfriend and getting the results now :P

About the second screenshot, its sort of a study done by a member from warriorforum and I have read it ages ago. Even the dumbest of people should know that domain age should be kept in mind before jumping into black hat SEO. This guy blasted 10K + 10K = 20K backlinks in one day and for a baby site. Under such circumstances a sandbox is quite expected.
Now there's a twist in this. This guy is not dumb. He did it deliberately, which you will know if you read his thread completely(I know you didn't, because it seems that all you want is to bash my thread). In the thread he describes how to use google sandbox to help your site up the rankings.

Did you get his point? Read again.

It's a shame that you, as you claim to be interested in something, aren't able to google your stuff for yourself, and you expect someone else to do it for you...here:

Zo9f4.png

DSnF9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back