Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don't belive you.. just list 2/20 domains that are sandboxed or PM them to me so I can confirm..... It seems to me your just trying to scare people... If they are old domains you picked up cheap that are already now sandboxed why would you even care about posting them or messaging me with a couple to confirm your story.???

Sorry but I don't belive you.. just list 2/20 domains that are sandboxed or PM them to me so I can confirm..... It seems to me your just trying to scare people... If they are old domains you picked up cheap that are already now sandboxed why would you even care about posting them or messaging me with a couple to confirm your story.???
wrzc.org used to be penalized. It had 3k uniques a day for about 6-8 weeks before it was penalized. I re-use domains a few months later which is why I don't want to list them.

Well I'm sorry but I don't in anyway believe you have had 20 domains sandboxed by doing scrapebox blasts (I doubt you even own it).... Your just trying to scare people away from buying such services. Maybe I should do a public test just to prove my point........................................

well, tbh with 20-30 2-7 pr/day forum backlinks i noticed that im at first google page (or even 1st in serp) with many movies release names. I don't think that it is not safe unless you blast 3 days a row xk links, next days 0, thats the method when you can get sandboxed (thats the reason to not use scrapebox/xrumer blasts for new sites)
And yes havin own black hat seo tool is great way to improve your sites serp if you know how and what to do(not buyin blasts)
my 2 cents :-)

Last edited:
I have blasted sites with over 100k backlinks in one day and still see no bad effect.. As I said above if I were to see bad effect I would reverse SEO every single site that in anyway competed with mine.. But it don't work like that... And 20 sandboxed domains.. I find that extremely hard to belive especially with no proof not even a private message to me with one or two of the domains so I can confirm they are banned by google... Scare tactics.....

It's not as simple as the original poster is making it out to be. I've had about 20 sites penalized for different things over the last 6 months.. I do buy old domains very cheap, set up websites in controlled environments just to test different SEO techniques. It's a hobby of mine seeing how far I can push Google. It's like how car manufactures constantly crash new cars to see how they react in a controlled accident to get data. Of all the sites banned none have ever being penalized in the first month. They were all between 2 and 6 months. Furthermore testing just two websites is not near enough. I have a minimum of ten sites in every experiment I do.
Please try to understand what my thread is all about. I don't think you read it well. Or else you wouldn't made such a reply.
Firstly, its all about Scrapebox here. Did you use it for your experiments?

And when did I say results will be the same every time? I never said things are that easy, did I?

I would like to know which "different" methods you used on your 20 sites. Getting 20 sites penalized in 6 months period means the methods were too amateur(not you, the methods, I know you're good at SEO) and you left too many footprints. That's your fault. And any good black/grey hatter always makes sure they don't leave any footprint.

So, what were the methods? Were they on site or off site? Tools used?

If you say 20 sites were sandboxed then that means you hit it multiple of times...

Say you do 100,000 all at once.. it wont be as noticed then doing it multiple times 20,000 each...

You sir have fucked up you dont know shit and never will.. That is why your not a blackhat... Please i wanna see proof of your experiments..

Because from your first post you have no idea what you are talking about.

What domains did you use in your "experiement"?

Just wait a couple weeks and you'll see that domain you blasted back where it was before you blasted it or sandboxed for a while before being re-entered into the SERPs. I've done experiments like this in the past using xrumer and results were not pretty in the long term. Just sayin'

Whitehat > Blackhat

Period.

I still dont get one thing. If thousands of quick blasts can get a website sandboxed, why doesn't everyone do this to their competition. If it was so easy to get rid of a site, everyone would just sandbox each other.

bh it's not for stupid people (blast directly monneysite and other bad move)... Scrapebox + LFE + auto splog + xrumer = big monney

exemple for 2 french website

dpstream.net
streamiz.com

Last edited:
i think that we can't be 100% sure how google works to say like this @ CloudShadow
trajik you are right i think, everything is ok if site has content which is promoted AND is useful for user , but still somehow sandbox filter is given, so i it is obvious that if you *overdose* you'll have some kind of filter

Last edited:
I still dont get one thing. If thousands of quick blasts can get a website sandboxed, why doesn't everyone do this to their competition. If it was so easy to get rid of a site, everyone would just sandbox each other.

Reason for this is because it is not easy to gather so many proxies and such for each blast..

Proxies get banned of google fast but not for long.. And they rather save them for the sites which they are getting paid for or earning for them selfs..

Its not a easy task it takes time and patience

@CloudShadow.. Quite simply they don't get sites sandboxed. I have used this method for many many sites and never had any problems even when going pretty crazy with it. I guess its possible but most people I see who have had thier site sandboxed have been using multiple blackhat methods not just link building with scrapebox.

Then people saying that you site rankings will go up then back down later.. Yeah they probably will if you don't keep your link building at a steady rate over time, but still up for a while then back to where you were is still not a bad thing.

scrapebox does not cause harm being a scrapebox user myself although i can back the reverse seo statement by dev

If obl on site increases then the backlink is of no use. Sadly if you buy backlinks they generally use samelist again and again and obl is in few thousands or few hundreds

What domains did you use in your "experiement"?

Just wait a couple weeks and you'll see that domain you blasted back where it was before you blasted it or sandboxed for a while before being re-entered into the SERPs. I've done experiments like this in the past using xrumer and results were not pretty in the long term. Just sayin'

Whitehat > Blackhat

Period.
Of course I'm not gonna tell you the domains, I already mentioned that.

And I want to point out something to you. You sell some so called white hat SEO service, right? Now off site SEO is all about link building. What methods do you use for that? I think, they are Blog commenting, social bookmarking, web 2.0 properties, article submissions, right?
The black hat SEO we are discussing here is mere automation. What takes 1 hour manually is done withing 5 mins using various tools. What's the harm in that? You just have to maintain some steady rate of building backlinks.

Black hat SEO can be really dangerous when you do it on your site (on site black hat SEO), like keyword stuffing. But off site black hat SEO is never that harmful because, come on, do you have any control over who links to your site? No. Just you don't want to make it too obvious for Google to catch you. Multi level buffering helps a lot here.

Though I don't say its 100% safe.

But please, just show me one site that has got sandboxed due to a scrapebox blast. Please. And be honest on this.

^ Agree.

Usually people get sandboxed for bad on site SEO. Been there done that unfortunately. But I don't see way to get yourself sandboxed by doing off site SEO.

You could experiment like blasting 500K in a few days then 0 hoping that google would notice and sanbox your competition or simply blast shitload of backlinks on spammed websites and again hope google would penalize your competition.

So it's usually your fault when you get punished by google.

If off site SEO was that harmful, trust me, everyone would blast shit out of their competition...

I could be wrong as It's all based on reasonable thinking.

Couldn't be bothered with this topic anymore as people aren't reading stuff correctly so I'll finish on this. I said
It's like how car manufactures constantly crash new cars to see how they react in a controlled accident to get data.
They aren't "amature" mistakes or I "fucked up" as some have said. They are "controlled accidents" ie. deliberate to see how far "I can push Google". If you buy a second hand domain for $3-$5 and do loads of recording of data on it (with custom scripts I developed as well as some mainstream ones to answer your question) and keep blasting it with links then you'll find the limit or edge. You can then use this limit on legit site to get real money. Think of the $3 domain as an investment in learning.

I'm not releasing my findings as I said earlier but I did make a tutorial on some of my custom scripts in the Respected Area over a year ago which would be a start. I think it would be great for people like SJ who already know a decent amount of SEO to spend $30 on domains, throw up a few wordpress sites (or a specifically designed custom script) and you'll learn so much that no book, black hat forum, tutorial or some self proclaimed SEO Pro can ever teach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back